Blackout

~~~

When i woke up my back was hurting. It was like i slept on a rock all night. There was no one in the room except me, but clearly i wasn't alone all night. I had no idea what the time it was and for how long have i slept. My mood was so pissed. I sat in the bed and almost started crying out of nowhere. All of the memories came back so fast i couldn't help myself but cry. I hated this place more than anything. My friends were super sick for liking it. It was driving me insane. Then i heard footsteps. I whipped my tears fast, because i didn't want someone to see me cry. Seconds later Bill came in. He was wearing a white t-shirt and some flared jeans with big belt. The smell of his perfume immediately hit me.

"I see you had woken up" he said.

"Uh yes, just some seconds ago" i mumbled still in sad voice.

"You don't look good, are you alright?" He said looking interested but there was no way i could tell him that i just had a mental breakdown.

"No i am fine, just still tired" i said, looking out of the window to provide eye contact.

"You have slept for 10 hours, it's crazy" he said laughing, "Anyway Karla will bring you some breakfast, i am leaving for some time please don't do anything dumb" he said seriously.

"Yes okay i will just stay in bed, you've got a book or something" i asked.

"Well, not sure if you will like them but i have two on my night stand" he pointed at it, it was on the other side of the bed. I nodded.

"Okay see you later darling" he smirked.

"Yeah, see you" i said back, "Hopefully never again" i said to myself.

Some minutes later, the housewife went in. She was bringing me a glass of tea, some cookies and an apple. She was always looking at me strangely, probably didn't like me. She was maybe some years older than me but i could see she wasn't all together. She left the salver on the table next to me, gave a weird smile and left. That damn smile creeped me out.

I wanted to get one of the books that Bill told me about so i stood up and opened me drawer. I saw two books, a knife, a gun, some condoms and a white pack of something that i later found out it was drugs. I opened the pack and started smelling it. The smell of cocaine immediately hit me. Was he taking this shit? It wasn't a big surprise but i haven't thought that he might be taking those substances. I put it carefully back into the drawer and took one of books. I read the description and from what i had understood it was about "how to deal with health issues".

"What the heck." I thought to myself. I couldn't believe that a person like him would care about those things. I thought that i wasn't good to read that book, because maybe he had written some private information in it and i didn't want to ruin his privacy. I picked up the second book and oh my god - it was about killing, raping and those kind of stuff. I didn't mind those types of books so i grabbed it and started reading. I also picked up a cookie and ate the apple. The tea had some strange taste but i just forgot about it. While reading the book i started noticing that my vision got weaker and weaker. I couldn't get of the bed, it was like i was stuck in one place. I tried to call for help but no one came. Second later everything went black.

~~~