The disbelieve

~~~

That kiss lasted about 10 seconds. I was in complete shock. Of everything that i went through since i met him, this was the most shocking experience. I didn't know if he was drunk or just joking, he made my life a living nightmare and now this. My feelings were crossed. I tried to speak again.

"Bill, are yo-" i was interrupted by Tom yelling at us to go inside.

"The fuck are you two doing." he asked, "No wait, i don't care. Just come inside to 5 minutes." He gave Bill a cold, strange look. Bill looked at him and then down. I still don't know what he meant by that.

Bill sighed, "Look forget about it, this couldn't be happening even if i wanted to. Come on let's go", my jaw dropped. Was he bullshiting me? What was wrong with him?

*Bill's POV*

I completely fucked up. Now i had to listen to Tom's lecture about "falling in love" and what will happen if some of us falls in love all night. The worst part is that i can not tell Lilly about it because she will star hating me even more. I was so mad at that moment, i wanted to kill someone. Two of Gustav's minions were already dead because Tom felt like he was caring more about them than us. I couldn't let him think the same way for me and her.

We went inside and everyone looked at us. We sat down, Tom and Georg got up and started talking.

"So since the situation that night, we decided to take some measures" Georg said.

"From now on, everyone of you pets will be with one of us, so we can provide situations like this to occur again" Tom said angrily.

"Tom the f-" Tom stopped me.

"Bill we talked about this, please not now brother" he said. I sighed. My brother was going to end me.

"So did you four understood?" Georg looked at them. Everyone except Lilly nodded.

"If we caught any of you being somewhere where you are not supposed to be, there will be consequences" Tom said.

"What about you Lilly, you want to say anything?" Tom looked at her with dead stare. Just to provide a whole argument i nudged her arm. She looked at me and sighed.

"Yes, i did understood" she said with annoyed voice.

The night was long. We talked and drank. Georg got so drunk that he started talking stupid and dirty things that even i got disgusted. Lilly was talking with Jade and she looked happy so it was a relief for me. I knew that she didn't like me and whatever i do she would still hate me for it, but i didn't care less. Tom was giving me his "all time favourite" look of disappointment. I hated when he did that, it was so annoying. All of the sudden Lilly got up and stood up to me.

"I am so tired i want to go to bed" she mumbled.

"Sure go" i replied.

"Where though?" she asked.

"Uhh, wait i will go with you" i said. I said to the boys where we were going and we went upstairs. I could see that she was barely staying awake. I opened the door of my room and she immediately fall asleep. I put a blanket over her and looked at her for some seconds. She changed me so much, i hated it. But after all everything was going to end soon, or i just thought so.

~~~