He is cute

~~~

Honestly my life is so different from 1 month ago. The things that i would probably die in place if i see or hear now were basic for me. I had almost been shot, killed a man, got drugged and so much more things happened to me in that period of time. Well at least living with literal serial killers wasn't as bad as i expected it to be. I have my friends with me even though i am here because of them, i have protection from Bill and the others so i was okay. I had already forgotten about college and mine and Cho's apartment which we probably lost. I had almost no clothes of mine so i had so take Bill's ones. And i didn't have the privilege go to anywhere alone. Bill's ass was always next to me. I mean it's wasn't that bad though, he was nice. I loved when they leave us alone in the house to go and do their gang stuff, which i didn't really care about.

The day was 3rd of September and they went out to see some other partners, at least that is what they said. I clearly remember the last words Bill said to me - "We will be back soon. If anything happens try to call me, okay? Or fight i know you can do that" and then he gave me a kiss on my forehead. Usually me and the girls play cards or smoke while being alone but this time Hana came up with another idea. She offered to go for a "walk" after 1am. Actually she wanted to go to the club, for me this was a really, really awful idea. The other eventually thought that this was a cool and agreed. I declined as nice as possible and of course i got looks. I didn't care though. They left within a hour because it was nearly 1am. I said that i would stay at home which was what i was planning on doing at first.

It was 1:30am. I wasn't tired at all. I looked outside the window, the weather was nice and i immediately got the need to see the beach. I put on a sweater and put on my shoes. I opened the window and left it little space open so when i come back i am climb in. I felt amazing. For the first time in more than a month i was alone, outside. No Bill, no screams, no guns - alone.

I was walking down the street, facing the road. Suddenly i bumped into something or someone.

"Oh my god, i am so sorry" i said.

"It's fine", the man said "Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" He asked with soft voice.

I looked at him. I have never seen this guys before. He had dark hair, blue eyes and was well built. He was really handsome and was dressed elegant. I looked him in the eyes, drowning in them like they were the ocean.

"No, no. Thanks" i laughed.

"I am Adam, but people usually call me by my middle name - Mason" he said. His name was pretty and i loved the way he says it.

"Lilly. Nice to meet you" we shake hands.

"Lilly," now i loved the way he said my name even more, "That's really pretty name, i really like flower "Lily". It's really pretty just like the one standing in front of me" he said with a smile. I wanted to laugh but i tried to hide it. It was getting ridiculous already despite the fact that i was okay with his company. But oh boy, if only Bill understand about this, i don't know if i am first or him.

"Where are you heading? It's really late, do you need a ride or," he asked looking at me with those blue eyes of his.

"No no, i was just going to the beach. But obviously i need to watch my way better" i laughed.

"Well, i have free time if you don't mind" he said.

It's not like i might but honestly i was scared for him more than me.

I smiled and he started walking next to me. My hand were in my pockets trying to avoid any physical contact with this person. If you ask me how many times i looked behind me and prayed to every single thing i could, i can not tell you. My heart was pounding so fast and my body was hot. We were silent for some times and i was lost in my fear. Then he broke the silence.

"So Lilly," he said "Do you work or are you in college?" i laughed at this one ironically. He looked confused, but i was even more confused in what to answer him.

"Well," i said "If i need to be honest, i am staying at home for now. I need to figure out some thing first" i said hoping he would change the subject.

"Respectful. What are thinking to do in the future?" he asked with low voice.

If i ever escape the situation i am in, also make alive if possible, probably a surgeon.

"A surgeon. I always wanted to be one" i didn't lie though. I wanted to be a surgeon since my father died in 2003. The surgeon weren't able to help him and since that day i promised to myself that will be the best surgeon. I still had my hopes, but i didn't think about it now.

"Really? That's great. I am a doctor by the way." he said proudly.

Of course you are.

"Is it stressful?" I really need to shut the fuck up with those stupid questions.

"Oh god, you can't imagine. If i get a day off in every two week would be great"

Trust me i can imagine.

"Sorry to hear that" i wasn't.

We eventually made it to the beach. The air and the breeze were the same, only i wasn't with Bill but some random guy i met 20 minutes ago. I kinda missed Bill soft touch and the perfume i could smell anytime he gave me his blazer, god i loved that blazer. If i had to choose Bill or his brazer, he would had probably stayed at home.

Now i was with Mason, i haven't been out with anyone else for over a month. Alone, with a boy that wasn't Bill. It was awkward and strange but he was friendly. Of course i wasn't going to tell him about Bill or anything else about my life, just to keep him alive. It wasn't the same with him, not even close. We talked for nearly an hour and then i looked at the time. It was 2:52 am. I was tired already but i didn't knew how to tell him that i need to go. I waited 5 more minutes and then interrupted him.

"Hey," i said "I am really happy that we met but i need to go" i said in low voice.

"Yes, of course" he said "No problem. Want me to drive you to somewhere?" He asked.

Not even in hell was i going to say yes.

"No no, it's fine i will walk" i laughed.

"Okay then. I will walk with you. I will blame myself for the rest of my life if something happens to you." He said.

Oh yes, did i mentioned that Bill was probably in furious mode by now? And that if he sees me with this dude we are both dead? Because if i haven't, now i did.

i sighed, "Okay but only the hill up, i don't want my mom to see me this late outside with someone" i said.

"Deal"

We walked and the fear in me grow even faster. My mind had already made every single scenario that mind happen. Also i didn't know if the girl were already back home and if it was only me - oh Jesus.

"Okay, to here is fine" i said, "Thank you"

"No problem" he replied, "I hope to see you again, Lilly" he turned around and the looked me in the eyes. I made an awkward smile and then all of the sudden, this boy kissed. He fucking kissed me. I was speechless. I stared at him, he smile, turn around and walk down the hill. I was in pure shock. Seconds later i released that i need to go fast. I immediately ran to the house, to my relief their car wasn't there. I climbed into the window and immediately went into my bed. I could hear my friends voices from downstairs. Hopefully they didn't know i was gone.

~~~