25

Recap

Just try to stay woke little one." Athena said.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh fuck I don't think I can ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

By this time half of the pack was outside. I could smell my mates making there way to me. Once Shay say me she gasps and held Lola back. She must have known what was going on.

Lola was crying in her chest as Shay was giving me a sad smile.

With that everything was black.

Rayn POV

Here we are again. Being in the meadow meant I had to either heal or meet someone. As I continued to walk around. It seemed like forever until I see a figure coming to me.

"Hey kid," Apollo said to me

" I'm sorry for not warning you of the changes that were to come. I am Apollo Creed one of the first vampire to exist. I died saving my brother. I never got to find my beloved. I am very powerful and come with may abilities but we can get into that as they come. I was just waiting on a vessel that could hold me. When he bit you and I felt your body accepting yhe venom I saw my chance so, I took it. Rayn I am so sorry for the pain that I have caused you. I never meant for it to be this way."

I was still shock on how he looked. Man he was huge as in tall as hell. Long black hair all the past his butt. I couldn't do that much hair, it would just get in the way and a pair of huge red and black wings on his back.

"You are good Apollo. I'm happy that my body could be your vessel. So, what should I expect when I wake up." I said laughing a little when saying vessel

"You will be a little taller. I think around seven feet now. As you can see I don't have that much muscle so you shouldn't get bigger in that sense. You will now have three set of wings. Along with the wings from Sun you will have the bloodlust wings and the wings on my back now. Then of course the added package in between your legs."

"My goodness even taller? Do you see the height of our mates? Oh man we gone have some back problems." We all laughed at that. Oh I forgot to mention that Sun and Athena and Amber were here now.

"That might be true kid but we will do anything for them." He said as he smiled loving at Athena and Amber as Amber was cuddled up in Athena's neck.

"I guess your right about that one." Speaking about my mates got me thinking though.

"Question will my mate now gain a  counterpart to me that they don't have. Like will Shay get a  Angel and wolf as well. Will Lola get a vampire?"

"To be honest with you I'm not sure about that kid. I think Shay might gaina Angel but not wolf. Not all people are like you and the same with Lola I don't think she will gain a vampire. That would explain why we had to have a whole other mate." Apollo said

"Yea I guess that does make sense."

Then I started to think about my dad. What could have had a hold on him so bad that he couldn't over power it?

"Guys I have been thinking. When dad tried to come through in the fight. What could have did that to him? He was one of the strongest Alpha there was."

"I was thinking the same thing little one." Athena said.

"Wait didn't mom say something about him going to the council? What if they had something to do with it." Athena said.

"But why would they do something like that?"