2

After I saw that she was fast asleep, I was about to go talk to my dad but she woke up.

"Don't leave" she says. Her voice was so soft and fragile that there was no way I could say no to that.

"I won't" I tell her with a smile on my face.

"So what's your name?" I asked trying to ease the tension.

"My name is Lola Blaze Wolf alpha" she says with a low tone.

"You don't have to call me that and my name is Rayn Moon Knight. It's nice to meet you beautiful."

"You too alpha" she says with a slight blush on her face.

"Please stop calling me that" in a frustrating tone.

"I'm sorry alpha I will take my punishment willing" she says.

That's when I realized she took it as I was upset at her. I can feel her pain in my heart because of our mate bond.
"So your an Omaga?" I ask.

She says "yes in my old pack but I was banished for liking girls".

As soon as she said that I knew that she was from the only tribe that hates gays. The Red Rogues tribe. I lean down to hug her and she flinched slighty and that ached my heart but I try not to let it show

"It's ok you don't have to be scared I'm here now." I said trying to use some reinsurance.

I knew she had calmed down by the small smile I felt on my chest.

"So how old are you?" I ask.

"17" she say.

"Well I'm 18."

"Mark her now" says Athena. I want her now.

"No calm down" I say to her and she does.

"Your wolf is a little anxious" Lola say.

"Yea but it's ok." I look her in her eyes and sparks fly everywhere in my body.

"Dinner is ready please come down" my dad says in mindlink.

"OK dad give us a minute." Still looking in her eyes I see her smile and Athena goes crazy. I slowly lean into kiss her and she is leaning  as well.

I stop a few centimeters away.. "can I kiss you?"

She gives me a soft yes and I kiss her and she kisses me back. Her lips so soft and sweet. The kiss was passionate but short she pulls away and says sorry. I tell her there is nothing be sorry about. I smile at her.

"So, are you hungry?" Before she can answer her stomach rumbles. She giggles I swear my heart just skipped a beat. I love that sound. I tell her let's head down to eat.

So we head down to dinner she is walking slowly behind me. I grabbed her hand and said it's ok I'm here. She calms down and smiles. At the table sits my parents, my brother and his mate, my sister, and my betas. My mom and dad smile at me and nods to tell me to sit. So we sit at the table and Lola has her head down. I whisper to her

"you are safe here."

She looks me in the eyes and say "ok I trust you".

"Good this is my father and Al...."Athena stops me from saying it. "This my mother and Lu..."Athena again. They both wave me off with a smile.

"Nice to meet you" says my parents.

"I'm Lola and likewise." With her head still down before my dad tell her to look up.

Sky comes through the door and says "I'm sorry I'm late" and hugs me.

This makes Lola growl and Sky looks up at her and growls back that's is when I growl at sky she backs away saying "sorry" showing her neck. I can tell she is scared.

My dad say "everyone calm down."

I slightly turn my head and growl at him. I can tell Lola is very scared. My dad gets up and says 

"This is Sky our Omaga. Sky this is Rayn's mate Lola."

"I'm so sorry Rayn I didn't know".

I calm down and say it's ok. The table is at awe when my father says Lola is my mate but brother breaks the silence and says "welcome to the family and nice to meet you future Luna".

Lola says in her head but somehow in our link as well "she's the next Alpha."

"Yes I am" I say back to her in our mindlink. She was so shocked that she jumps out her chair.
                       Lola p.o.v

I was running in the forest because I was just banished from pack I was in. When I smelt was in a new territory and got even more scared but then I smelt the most delicious smell. It was of honey and chocolate. Then it was gone I saw two wolves in front of me.

"Please don't hurt me I'm sorry."

One of them shifts back to their human form and she says "follow me." As I feel the bigger wolves eyes still on me I do as I'm told. Like I always do because I'm an Omaga and that's what I have to do.

In my old pack I was beat on and used, they treated me like crap. I was sitting in the cell and I was ok with it at first because they fed me but then the more I sat there the more I realized that I was a prisoner and started to cry. At least I got to sleep on a comfortable prison bed. All I had at my old pack was a sheet. Then I smelt it again, it smelt so good.

Then heard a husky yet soft voice ask if I was ok. It was the most beautiful voice I have ever heard. Then I looked in her eyes. Something said MATE MATE

I look into her eyes they are a light grey. She is beautiful and handsome at the same time. She was tall with a well toned body somewhat athletic with short jet black hair. But then she runs out I started to cry because I knew that she was go to reject me because I'm a girl.

I start to feel a pain not only because I think she is going to reject me but I'm shifting. I am a late bloomer I guess. Then there is a pain in my legs and I hear a crack and the pain is horrible.

Then I hear a voice say "calm down my name is Amber I'm your wolf. Please calm down and accept."

"It's to much pain I cant."

"You have to it will get better" she says.  

OK I say to her then I feel my body shake and bones break. Soon I am in my wolf form and she doesn't like that we are locked up. She lunges for the cells door and gets shocked. I fall to the floor shaking.

Then I hear my mate voice saying to calm her and telling me to think of my human form and her. That was easy picturing her body.

"Not the time Lola but I do agree" my wolf says.

Soon I was back in human form. I saw her and her beautiful eyes. I felt myself get lifted up and I felt sparks so I knew it was her and with that I slowly drifted to sleep.

I woke up to feel her leaving the bed and Amber whimpers. I say don't go. She comes back. She asks my name I tell her. Then she tells me her name is Rayn so beautiful and handsome.

From the power coming off her I could tell she has Alpha blood. I call her that and she gets a little angry. I'm ready to be punished but she ask if I was an Omaga and I say yes. She lends down and I get scared and flinch but she just hugs me. She just held me and I calm down, I feel safe with her I think making me smile.

"Our mate is amazing I want her now. Tell her to mark us".

"Amber no I'm not ready."

Hope your still enjoying it. Thanks for reading

Tug