23

Once we got to the pack hospital I went to make sure my mother was ok. I hope that she gets a second chance mate. She really deserves it and not all this pain she as been through but I knew that I would have to tell her about the end of the fight. I was kinda dreading it but it was the right thing to do. I walked in her room to see her sitting up in her bed which was a good sign.

"Hey Ma, how you doing?"

"Im doing better it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. Maybe that is a good thing you know."

"Maybe but there is something I have to tell you.  At the end of the fight I saw him. It was like he had no control over his body. Like he was glad to end the pain. Do you know what that could be about?"

"The only thing I can think of is when he went to the council when you first shifted. I told him not to but he said it was the right thing. When he came back thats when the cheating started. I am glad that he is no longer in pain but I wish there was a different way."

"I know ma but it seemed like he used whatever he had left to come out for that ten seconds. Whatever it was had a strong hold on him."

"Its ok sweetheart you did what you had to for the pack."

Then my siblings came in the room. My sister sent me a smile and wentnext to mom but my brother sent me a upset frown kind of face. He was always closer dad then anyone of us. So I showed him dad's last moment. He made a small gasping noise that made his mate ask was he ok and he nodded yes. After about a minute he looked at me and bowed. I waves him off, he went to the side of mom where my sister wasn't.

Then I felt hands on my shoulders. By the tingling I knew it was my mates.

"We have a lot of thing to talk about my beloved. How about we go somewhere more private." She said in my ear then after nibbles on my ear as well.

I see her look at Lola. Huh. Then Lola whispers in my ear by pulling me down a bit.

"She is right you know. Plus we haven't got the chance to really get to know her." She says as she is running her nails down my abs.

Fuck they planned this. Fuck I don't know how to control this.

"All you gotta do is think of something that disgust you." Apollo says

Ok that seems simple enough. I think of men but the fact that Lola is still running her nails down my abs is distracting me. Fuck ok think................oh yea I was reading this book on wattpad called The Family I Made. And let me tell you that Maple was......whats the word 🤢. Yep that did it.

"That did it for me too. Damn I dislike that woman." Apollo said shivering in disgust

My mates were just looking at me with confusion.

"You are going to try harder then that loves. This maybe new to me but I'm still strong."

They looked kinda disappointed. I only smiled

"Yall are right though we do need some private time." I said then kissing both of them on their necks while running my teeth along where I already marked and will re mark Lola and where I would mark Shay. They both shivered in delight.

"Oh stop teasing them like that. You got the nurses over her under your spell as well just from their arousal." My mom said.

I was about to say something when I'm pulled in this tight hold and heard a loud hiss and growl come from my mates.

"OURS"

"Hey don't worry I am all yours ok. I only look at yall that way. Calm down."

They had calmed down but still had a hold on me.

"I will see you tomorrow ma."

"Alpha are you sure you are alright?" One of the nurses asked me with a smirk.

"She is more then fine. The next time you talk to my mate and your Alpha in that tone I won't hesitate to challenge you do you understand?" Lola said with power behind every word.

The nurse was now bowing along with every one else in the room. I stood there looking proud and Shay was even more arousal coming off of her.

"Can we go now because if not I will make love to the both of you right now in this room in front of everyone." Shay said with her eyes changing to a violet color.

"Ok kid her vampire is almost in control and unless you want to start the mating in front of your mom and family I think we need to go.   NOW" Apollo said trying his best not to take over.

I knew my eyes were changing and my arousal spiked. My family had looks of disgust. Their mates were confused and arousal. The nurses in the room was ready to jump my bone. And my mates were pretty much dry humping my legs.

I get the nurses because they are unmated but not my family mates.

"That would be my fault. You see vampires can have more then one mate but ony one true beloved but in our case two. Being a older vampire and stronger. Your arousal can and will attract anyone not mated to an vampire." Apollo explained

"Well we will be going now."

With that I picked them both up and used my vampire speed to go to our room. I threw them on the bed and locked the door. When I turned around I saw them making out.

"This is about to be a long night."

Hey Guys and Gals I hope yall like it. I know I haven't been posting but things happen and thank you all for your support and patience. On another note I think we all know what the next chapter is about 😏😉. Thank yall for everything

Tuggy