10

🚨Lola's P.OV ADULT CONTENT 🚨

I got on top of her not knowing what to do its my first time. She leans up to me and kissing me

"Just follow your heart and it will work out fine."

I kiss her softly and place her back down on the bed. Then I start to kiss her neck where I know it will easily turn her on. I hear a soft low moan from her. Then softly biting where I want to mark her but not to mark her just enough to arouse her even more.

She then whispers in my ear "if you want to mark me then do it." in the most sexual voice I have ever heard.

I felt myself get wet all over again. I'm not sure how she did it so fast but I don't want tell her that. I just nod and find the spot where she can't resist and bite down so that my canines are biting into her skin. She holds on to me whimpering at first but soon starts to moan and I lick the bite it is healed already I look in amazement but my bite mark is still there. I continue to kiss down to her breast teasing each nibble with my tongue. Making sure to give each breast equal amount of time. I start my way down to her six pack that I love making sure I kiss every one of them. Head back up giving her a kiss.

Knowing I'm nervous she says "it's ok we can save that for another time."

She still makes sure I'm comfortable first even if she is in need damn I love this girl.

I smile and say "I still wanna try something."

She just nods and kisses my forehead. My hand makes it way to her boxers and she kisses my neck on her mark I moan and my hand slid in her boxers. I find her clit and make circles around it. She is getting so wet. She moans even more it's so sexy it makes me moan even more. She hears this and puts her hand on my clit I jump not expecting it. She is copying what I'm doing to her. While my index is making circles my middle finger starts moving up and down her folds faster. Then she speeds up we are both breathing heavy. My body starts to shake I'm not sure how much longer I can hold on.

"I'm cummings baby" I tell her. Only I few seconds later we explode together. I lay on top of her shaking. After we calm down I turn to see the time is 4am we started at 11pm.

I whisper to her "so are you going to run me another bath because I'm pretty sure that one is cold."

We both laugh but she says "anything for you my queen" kisses me and get up walking to the bathroom.
🚨end🚨

             Red Rouge 's Alpha POV

"How can they just sit back and let this happen. A woman can not rule over me" I yelled.

Then someone says "so what are we going to do?"

"We aren't going to do anything until she is Alpha and I will challenge her and kill her. Then kill all of those other gays."

"What if they all leave?" Someelse ask.

"Then we will hunt them down and kill them to."

"You haven't even seen her wolf" another person says.

At this point I'm getting more upset "I don't care I am a man and stronger then her. I will beat her." My mind is made up. I will challenge her.

Rayn's POV

After making Lola's bath that we both ended up in. I carried her to the bed and we may have gone a couple more rounds then we fell asleep. I didnt plan this going like this but I'm more then happy with the result of it. I wake up and Lola is nestled in my chest and I just grin.