7

Lola pov

I see the bear. It's at the river bank eating fish and it is huge.

I turn to leave when Amber says "wait I can take him down. Trust me we can do this let's give it a try."

"I dont know about this Amber its big."

"Trust me we can do this."

"Ok let's go." We stalk our pray we are low to the ground and we are about five feet away from it. I wait until I see a clearing to his thorat. His paw finally goes down to get another fish so I lunge at him. My jaws are firmly around his throat. He gets me off clawing my side in the process. I let out a soft whine. Amber is pissed now and is trying to take over. "We have to work together Amber". We get up and start to circle him.

He get on his back legs and roars at us. "Take his legs out first but be careful." I swing my paw to his leg but at the same time he brings his paw on my back. He falls I take this time to go for the kill. I latch on his throat and bite down with all the strength I have. He fighting back by clawing my hind legs but the fighting suddenly stops.

"We killed him". I was happy about my first kill but not so happy about taking a life. I leap under him to put him on my back. He was a lot heavier then I expected. But I manage to get him up and start running or limping to camp.

I get back everyone is stunned that I went for a bear that's was bigger then me. David was impressed and told very well done.

He then said "everyone welcome Lola Blaze Wolf to the pack." Everyone cheered.

"Thank you Alpha" bowing my head. Then Carly says let the celebration begin. I go behind a bush to shift because I didn't have my tribal clothes on so I'm naked. Rayn made sure to put some clothes up for me behind there. I walk back out fully dressed. Here comes Rayn she looks so damn good.
"I knew could do it baby" she says. Kissing me on my forehead.

Rayn's POV

After lunch some of us decided to go watch a movie. I asked Sky if she would like to go? She had a sad look in her eyes and said no and left. Something is wrong with her I need to find out. After the movie it was time for Lola's ceremony. She came out in her beautiful wolf Amber.

"Damn can I just lick her up and down already." Athena says

"You dirty wolf you."

"Hey you were thinking the same thing."

"You got a point". She was told what she had to do then left. While she was gone I decided to look for Sky and talk to her.

She was drinking at the bar. This can either turn out bad or worse.

"Hey you."

She jumped and almost fell over but I caught her.

"You scared the shit out of me." She said while she playfully punched my shoulder. My wolf gets a little uneasy but I pushed it off.

"Sky what's wrong are you ok? I miss my friend. And I know something is wrong." She looks up and says "really?"

"Yes I mean it Sky your my friend and a value that very much."

"It's just things are different and I have to deal with it or at least find a way to deal with it." She says to me.

"You wanna talk about it?"

"No but have a drink with me will ya."

"You know I don't drink Sky".

"Oh yea I forgot. So how's life with your mate?" She said mate with some anger and Athena was very uneasy with that.

"First off her name is Lola and you will show her respect that is your further Luna."