4

Above are the tribal clothes that Rayn has.

Rayn pov

He starts to run at me but I dodge the attack. He then lunges his paw at me. It swipes me on my paw because I jumped over him and quickly turned to pin him down with my paw on his neck growling. 

I was waiting for him to submit but he wasn't and Athena didn't like that but neither did I.

"Enough" he say.

I didn't move all I did was continue to growl. I wanted respect and I wasn't going anywhere until I got it.

"RAYN control your wolf". I can hear him trying to breathe. That's when I snap out of whatever mindset I'm in.

"Athena please stop" I ask her.

"Not until he submits to me."

"ATHENA we haven't mated yet he is still Alpha."

She let's go but she has so much anger that she runs away. She runs for awhile and I just let her because she needed it. I can't calm her and I wont let her around Lola while like this.

She finally stops running giving me enough time to shift back while at the river. While I was splashing my face with water I get the scent of rogues. With in seconds there three wolves around me and they don't look friendly.

I quickly shift but one of them as already bitten my leg which not only hurt like hell but made me and Athena angry.  While the one was still on my leg the other one came lunging at me I knocked him down with a hind kick to his face.

I took the one on my leg still by the tail he whimpered and let go of my leg then I threw him. He hit a tree before he could regain his strength and come at me again, I ran over to him and ripped his throat out. My leg was hurting bad at this point.

"Just don't think about it. Think about going home to our mate." Athena says.

The other two both came at me at the same time one bite me on my side making me whimper a little while I had the other one in my mouth. He came for my neck but I caught him by his neck. I bit down but not enough to kill but enough so he won't run and that he had to shift back.

Then my father and betas appeared and tore the one on my side to peices. I dropped the one in my mouth.

"why are you here?" I asked him.

He say "we're passing through and we smelled you and wanted to have some fun" with a smirk on his face. I ripped his throat out after hearing that.

"Are you ok?" My father ask.

Before I could answer Ashley said "you need to go to the pack doctor".

I just shift to human and now back in my tribal clothes but they are covered in blood. Jared and Ashley set me on my father's back.

"Hold on".

We are at the pack doctor in minutes. I can smell Lola scent strongly so I know she is here. Then I hear her beautiful voice.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes just a little fight." I respond with a smile

"Those were far from little. Those were three grown male wolves"says my father.

"You handled it well"he says with a proud smile on his face.

The pack doctor comes in and says I will need to rest. She say that I will need to rest for the day but I'm healing fast so I will be ok.