9

Hey guys and gals it's Tug here. Just here letting you know that there is some adult scenes in this. I hope you enjoy. Thanks for reading.  It is marked if you dont want to read that part.

Rayn pov

I opened the door for her and made my way to the other side of the car. I started up the car and then looked over at her she looked truly beautiful. I got out of the daze I was in and started to drive.

"Babe where are we going" she ask making my heart flutter at the pet name.

"It's a surprise" and she pouted giving me puppy eyes. I laughed "trust me your going to love it. You look so beautiful my queen."

I looked over to her to the blush rise on her cheeks and her trying to cover it. I gently moved her hands

"don't cover your face my queen it's too beautiful to be covered." Then just held her hand.

It was about an hour drive. On the way there is was silent but it was a comfortable silence. I would kiss the back of her hand occasionally and she would blush. The first time I did she flinched but after that she would giggle. We get to this small cabin on the edge of the lake. I have candle lights from the driveway to the front door. She gets out and says "this is amazing ."

"Thats not the best part my queen."

We get to the front door and I open it for her to walk in. There is a candlelight dinner set up with rose pedals leading to her chair with roses and an empty vase for the flowers in her hand. She is just standing there not saying anything.

"I'm sorry if you don't like it we can go somewhere else."

Then she turns to me and says "NO I love it thank you so much. I just didn't think I would get something like this in my life" with her eyes getting glossy.

I take the step that separates us and caught the tear that was about to fall.

"You are worth this and so much more and I plan on giving you that my queen."

"How did I get so lucky?" she says leaning into my touch.

"Trust me I'm the lucky one" and kiss her forehead.

I take her hand and lead her to her chair. Pull it out for her to sit down. There is a bell to the side of her. She looks at it then me. "Ring it". She does and the chefs assistants comes out with a bottle of red wine and water to serve us. She is a little surprised by the new person in the room but then she calms down and say "wine please."

"I'll have water because I don't drink". We proceeded to eat dinner which is steak and lobster. When we finished I asked if she would like dessert she say YES very excited I just slightly laughed and stood up with my hand out she takes it with a smile on her face.

We walk outside to the the back. Lights lead from the to the dock that is in the lake. We walk there and there is another table set up like the last one but smaller with strawberry chesse cake, chocolate cake and white wine all her favorites. While hanging around my mom she turned into a bit of a wine person. She turns and kisses me and says "shall we". I pull out the chair for her she to sit. I walk to the other chair while the assistant comes out to put the dessert on the plates. We talk while eating dessert and I swear this is the most I have seen her smile.