18

LOLA POV

After Rayn left the pack was on high alert. Most of them were worried about their Alpha.

"Everyone your Alpha is strong and will do everything in her power to bring Sky back safely. She will be back please calm down. OK for now no one is to go off the pack house grounds. Please go out in pairs and stay alert at all times."

"Yes Luna" they all said with a bow. I nod and walk towards Carly.

"You seem troubled are you ok?" I ask her while rubbing her back.

"You know your a great Luna. You are using your abilities without even knowing it." She chuckles. I give her a confused look.

"Your giving off comfort waves as you rub my back. I only know because I once used to do it. I never had it done to me except for Rayn and I have to say it does fell great."

"I'm so sorry I didn't know I was doing that" I remove my hand off her.

"It's ok sweetie it made me feel a bit better." She smile at me but it didn't go to her eyes.

"Ma what's wrong?"

"You called me ma" she says with tears in her eyes.

"Yes you have been more of a mom to me then you know. I care about you and right now you look like your in pain and about to pass out." I unconsciously look around for her husband.

"You won't find him in here." She says making me look at her.

"What is going on Carly?" I say in a sort of demanding tone.

"Watch is girly. You may be Luna but I'm your mom don't use that tone with me" she say with a slight smile.

"I'm sorry Ma it's just my wolf and I are protective of you." I say with my head down.

"Hey don't be ashamed eventually you will feel that for every wolf here. You are the Luna. You complete our Alpha. You are the heart of the pack."

"Ok ma but please tell me what's going on."

She looks at me then the warriors that are around us. I get what she means so we get up and go to Rayn and my room. We went there because the room is soundproof and with a new handprint lock Rayn put on there you need to be me or her to open it. I stop the warriors for coming in and hand the main ones a tablet so the can see in the room but only heat waves. They nod getting that we wanted to be alone but we know it's their job to protect us and we won't take that from them.

Once in the room Carly sits on the bed .

"Good thing you changed them from last night" Amber say laughing along with Star.

"Cool it you two now is not the time something is up with her."

"Ma you wanna talk now?"

She looks at me and then around the room. Lately Rayn and them have been really paranoid and with that she insulted a security system in our room and the offices.

I go up to the hidden panel and place my hand on it and it opens. I flip several switches. Rayn showed me how it works.

"Now any electronics can't be used." She looks at her phone and see it's going wild.

"When?"

"Well Rayn has been having these feeling lately and she did it herself to keep us safe."

I see her smile."I raised a smart girl. What I'm about to tell you stays between us. I know you can't lie to Rayn but I will tell her on my time. So please promise me that you won't say a word?"

"I promise ma but if I can see something is wrong she probably already knows something is up."

"I know but I want to tell her. So the thing is that David is cheating on me." Once she said that I was filled with rage.

"It's like since Rayn's second shift he changed. At first he was happy that she was getting stronger and then he came home from a run and things changed. He started to become distant and as you saw using his Alpha voice a lot more. Then he stopped coming home. At first he wasn't doing anything then the pain started. It felt like someone was burning and stabbing me over and over. Then my wolf told me he was cheating."

She lifted up her shirt and there was a deep purple bruise on her whole stomach. I was only getting worse.

"I will kill him" both Star and Amber said.

"My wolf has come to hate him and wishes to break the bond so do I. I was going to ask Rayn to do it earlier but this happened. I don't want to add more stress on her."

"Ma your hurting. How do you think this will go over with her. I am barely holding Star and Amber back from killing him. Ma if your wolf no longer wants the connection with him then you need to ask her. Your bruise is bad and I know."

I took my hand and placed it on her stomach. Rayn taught me some things we can do. We just keep it to ourselves. She was looking at me weird but once I removed my hand I healed her as much as could.

She looks shocked. "That is something else Rayn and I keep to ourselves, so please don't tell anyone."

She nods at me smiling. He was cheating on her right then and there I felt the pain as I healed her. I made sure to block Rayn from feeling it had to make she stayed focused. 

"What do you say we get back out there and calm them?"

"Yea let's go" she says back to me. We leave and the warriors hand the tablets back I put them in the room and lock up. We head downstairs we walk towards Rayn's brother and sister and their mates the all of a sudden it feels like I'm on fire.

I scream and fall to the ground. "Its Rayn she is hurt and bad Athena and Sun are holding most of the pain so we don't feel a lot." Amber say.

If this is just a little I can't imagine what she is going through. This is the worst pain I have ever fault.

"She was bite by a vampire." Star says while crying with Amber. I'm still on the floor crying and screaming.

"Hunny tell us what's wrong are you ok?" I hear Carly say. I open to see the warriors have circled around Carly and Rayn's siblings and myself.

"It's not my pain" I get out. Then I must have passed out because everything is black. Not again

Hey gal and guys. First off Thank you for reading. Second off have have been really sick so wasn't able to write or think that good. I'm still sick but thought I would put something out on this one. Please comment telling me what you think. Sorry for all the errors I couldn't sleep so wrote this.

Tug