8

Above is the outfit for Lola later. Enjoy

Rayn's Dad pov

All I know is that my babygirl said she needed me and I was out the house in wolf form. "Follow me now" I told my betas and some warriors.

" The rest of you watch over your Luna and future Luna and those that can't fight" I tell the rest of the pack. I got a simple yes Alpha back.

"She is ok but weak we need to get to her now. You know what will happen if they were to find her" my wolf say to me.

"I know we will get there in time". I tell him. Most of the time we fight but he is more worried about his child right now.

"We are by the river bank hurry. She has used to much energy and I can't take over for long. I smell vampires close by" I hear Athena say to me. They can't find her.

I push myself harder then before. Not a minute later I'm at the river bank but my pack is slower then me so I'm by myself. "BEHIND YOU" Athena tells me. I turn around but am knocked down. I jump up see the vampire. I noticed it's black eyes that's when I was able to tell that it's just a rouge vamp. I was about to lunge for it but my betas got there and were fighting. There were five vamps total and the fight was over in a matter of minutes with no one killed from the pack and all but one vamp killed. I took this time to go to my daughter and pick her up.

"To the pack house and put the vamp in the dungeon. We will deal with him later".

Rayn pov

The next thing I know is I can hear is fighting going on. Then there is calm around me all I could do was think of was my father was around me. I don't know what he meant by we are on the way but I paid it no mind because I was still tired.

Next thing I know is I feel as if I'm being carried. My sight keeps going in and out due to lack of sleep, over exhaustion and lack of food. I can smell and by that I can tell that I'm in my father's arms.My eyes drift closed knowing I'm safe.

I woke up and the pack doctor is over me. I jump not really expecting to see her.

She screams. "Ahhhhhhh, I'm sorry are you ok" she says.

"What's going on?"

"You have been in and out for five hours now" she tells me.

"Where is Lo-----" before I could say her name her hand is in mine. "I'm so sorry baby" I say to her.

"It's ok you have nothing to be sorry for." She says while giving me a small smile. She then kisses me.

"God I miss that" I say. She smiles and giggles. Something that I can listen to all day.

Lola p.o.v

I woke up and I realized that Rayn wasn't there. I could feel anger and pain but I knew it wasn't me. I looked up and saw Carly there.

"Where is Rayn?"

"She was upset last night and I'm not sure why" she looked sad telling me this. I notice that I'm in different clothes.

"How did I get up here?" I said to myself or at least I thought I did.

"Rayn carried you bridal style then I believe she changed your clothes because of the blood" Carly say.

"Oh no no no no where is she I need to talk to her."

"She has been gone for over 10 hours Noone has heard from her" Carly says.