12

Attn: the tattoos that I have Invisioned for them I couldn't find something like is so you will have to use your imagination a little. As well as the two pics above. Sorry hope you guys and gals enjoy.

LOLA POV

I go back in the room and pull up a chair next to her bed. I held her hand and then found myself falling asleep. I wake up in the same position but Rayn is still out. I lean over her and say "baby please open your eyes" but nothing. David comes in and looks at he

"Anything yet?" I just shake my head no.

"Lola you need to go home and rest."

"No I will not leave her. She is my mate and and the love of my life. I will not leave when she needs me the most. I want to be here when she gets up." I say in a harsh tone.

"Ok spoken like a true Luna but please let me get you some food. You have to be strong for her when she gets up." I agree to him with a nod and he leaves.

I take this time to look at Rayn she is so beautifully handsome. Its crazy that she is all mine. A small smile comes to my face.

"So what has you all smiles?" I hear David ask.

I didnt even noticed he was back. I just blush. He laughed then handed me the food he got for me as well as a change of clothes. He kisses me on the forehead.

"I will be right outside with everyone else." I nod ok and start to eat but I don't want to.

"You have to eat so we can be stong by her side when she wakes up" Amber says to me, so I try my best to make myself eat. After im anlout half way done I cant eat anymore.

I start to change and I see a tattoo on me.

"What is this?" I yell to no one in particular. Carly and Ashley runs in the room.

"What's wrong?"

At first they took me by surprise but then I point at my shoulder and arm.

"Oh you scared us" Carly says. Then turns to Ashley "I got this" and Ashley leaves.

"Sweetie is just your mating tattoo. It comes on you once you and your mate have mated and completely finished making the bond
By doing so you both gave your hearts to one another. Rayn should have one as well."

"What is it actually? I cant really see the whole thing."

"It's a white wolf howling with the moon behind it and the sun to the side of it. All in the shape of a half wing that's goes to the middle of our back. It's beautiful truly beautiful".

I walk over to Rayn and look at her as she is my whole world.

"Where would it be?"

"In the same place as yours sweetie."

Mine is on my left so in look there. But when I look I'm in complete shock.

"Carly there is nothing there."

"That's impossible."

She starts to walk over. I turn back to Rayn and I see something on Rayn's right arm. I move the cover down and there it is. I walk to the other side of the bed to see it better. It's a black wolf howling with the sun behind it and the moon on the side all in the shape of a half wing that's seems to go down her back.

"How is that possible? Carly says.

She calls David in the room and tries to explain what is going on. He then ask to see the mark's. I show him a bit of mine and a bit of Rayn's. He sees it the tattoo and just looks fearful and in shock.