26

Lola Pov.

Recap....

Once she said that everyone said yes Luna and left the room. It was just us, Rayn's mom ,sister and brother. Lola took a device of her pocket and pressed a button. Once she did that all the phones and anything with a recording device cut out.

"DO NOT BE ALARMED JUST HAD TO ENSURE THAT THIS IS A PRIVATE CHAT. YOUR ALPHA IS FINE AS YOU CAN STILL HEAR HER HEARTBEAT. WE ARE FINE DO NOT OPEN THAT DOOR." Lola said towards the door in this voice I didn't know but sure would like to know.

"Not the time beautiful." She said making me blush.

"Now that that is out the way why did David go to the council and what to we think they did?"

"Well he went because they had summoned him to come. We thought it was because of the sudden Alpha change and the things that were going on between the other pack. he thought it would be best if he went by himself." Ma said with tears rolling down her face and looking at Rayn.

"don't worry she is safe and just letting her mind heal with the transformation. she has a very powerful vampire in her." Shay said trying to ease her mom.

I smiled at her and gave her hand I light squeeze even though I'm not sure how we came to hold hands in the first place not that I mind it.

"Do you think that the council did something to dad to make him that way?" Rayn's brother ask no one in particular.

"I honestly I'm not to sure. All I know is that before Rayn passed out all the way the thought of the council crossed her mind. I just wanted to know what you guys thought. There is also the fact that Athena told Amber that she swear she could see her father come out at the end of the fight almost as he was thanking her. I know that as soon as Rayn wakes up she going t be looking into it so, I just thought we she give her a head start."

"I agree with you Luna. I think that my bother and I will look into the messages that father got from the council and as well as any other messages that seem off. If there is one thing that I recommend is that you should include her betas they are like family to her as well."

"Thank you for wanting to help and that is something I will think about but I might leave that one up to Rayn. I'm not sure how many people she wants to involve."

With that I pushed the button and everything came back online. Rayn's sister and brother left to what I would think to the office. Ma went back to laying down in her bed. I knew she was tired, severing a bond can do that and even cause death.

Shay ended up pulling me on her lap in the chair next to Rayn. She put her nose in my neck to take in my scent.

"Are you ok love?" I asked pulling her arms around me a bit tighter.

"Yeah just want everything to be ok and with so much that Rayn as goin on I feel as if we wont get a lot of time with her coming the next couple of weeks." she said kissing on my neck at the end.

"Well she might have a lot going on but she is very good at showing affection and giving time to other things like us. Trust in her to always put us first."

"I do trust that it's just.....you both are so young and I feel that I might be slowing y'all do"

I stopped her from saying the rest of that by kissing her and turning around completely in her lap.

"Don't ever think like that again. You are more then enough for the two of us. we don't care about your age, we only care that your heart is with us." We were interrupted by a knock on the door.