21

Rayn pov

Once my mom left. Shay looked at me with lust and love in her eyes. I looked at Lola to she her looking at me with the same amount of love and lust.

"Little one we are to weak to do what they want right now." I hear Athena say

"Unfortunately she is correct Rayn. As much as I want to we can't. It's taking a lot of energy for us to repair your body from the damage that Apollo has caused." Sun said with a bit of an attitude

"Hey don't blame I saw a chance to have a vessel that was strong enough to handle me. I have been waiting for over five thousand years. Tell me you wouldn't have done the same. I am sorry that I caused so much damage. I never meant for that to happen." Apollo said

"It's ok guys really my body can handle it. It's fine as long as we work together things will get better. But now we must pay attention to our mates."

"Sorry about that I was talking to the other parts of me."

"It's ok handsome. I understand." Shay said walking over to Lola and grabbed her hand feeling she was a bit sad.

"Baby this is not your fault. There was nothing you could do. I ask you to stay back and I'm glad I don't think I could forgive myself if anything  happened to you."

"I know it just I love you so much I thought I lost you." She started to cry in Shay's chest.

Shay walked her over to me and sat in the bed with Lola in her arms. I held both of them. I felt complete, like I didn't need anything else but this right here.

For some odd reason I started to think about my parents. What is wrong with my mom? The next thing I know I'm in her room looking at her curl in a ball crying. How

"Well young one it's one of my many gifts. I will teach you how to use them better but it seems you accidentally figured this one out." Apollo said

"I want to take away her pain." I said

"Well little one we should call her to our room and go look at what your "father" is doing."

With that I thought of him. I was disappointed, disgusted, angry and most of all hurt by what I say. He was having sex with another. Now I know why mu mom was in pain. Mates can feel when their mate is cheating and it's not a nice feeling from what I hear.

In a instant I was brought back to my room. To see my mates looking scared and standing at the end of the bed. That's when I realized I was no longer on the bed but floating. I then saw my reflection in a mirror.

My top half was covered in only a chest plate like armor. With two huge ass red wings on my back. My hair was now a long and blacker then before. My muscles seem to grow bigger and my bottom was cover with a shash type of thing that went to my knees. The biggest thing was the color of my skin which was a jet black. And my eyes were blood red.

"No you have to clam down young one. You don't know how to control the bloodlust. I'm too weak to take over. Please young one. You can hurt our mates." Apollo said. I could hear Athena and Sun both whimper at the fact I could hurt our mates but I knew no matter what I would never.

Yea I might have a urge for blood but I would never hurt them. With that thought I slowly came down to the ground but still in full form.

"My queens please don't be afraid I will never hurt you. Lola I need for you to mindlink the pack doctor and ask for five blood bags for myself. Shay do you need any?"