20

Lola POV

I have been by Rayn's side for a week now. I miss her so much. She is my world but I knew I had to stay strong for the pack. So I took over her duties for now. And it's a lot. All the financial, education, new members, rogues, and so much more. I don't know how she does it and still makes time for me. It makes me miss her that much more. But lately I have been feeling incomplete and I don't know what it is.

The door opening brought me out of my head.

"Hey sweetie nothing yet huh?" Carly says to me. I just shake my head no because it hurts that Rayn has yet to wake. What if she never does? What will I do?

"Hey don't think like that sweetie. I can tell by that look on your face what you are thinking and by the waves of emotionscoming off of you it's not good. She will get better. Have you kissed her yet?"

"Yea on the cheek?"

"No kiss her lips. I was reading that if the moon goddess calls us only a kiss from our mate will work."

"It's worth a try." I walked over to the bed she was in and held her hand. Then bent down and kissed her. The monitor went crazy but she didn't wake up.

"At least we know that she is still attracted to us. Try to see the good. I'm sure she will wake soon." I heard Amber say to me. I haven't heard Star since Rayn got hurt. The doctors came in and said she was ok.

"Sweetie why dont we go eat something I'm sure she would want you to be healthy once she wakes. Plus the pack need to see you. You have four guards out there that will protect her with their life."

She did make a point I just didn't want to leave her side.

"Ok, but only for a little while." With that we left.

Rayn POV

"Athena you said once she kissed us we will wake. So why are we still here?"

"Little one you must give it time I promise we will be there in a bit."

I had no choice but to listen. This place is very beautiful but I miss my other half.

"She is not our only half and for that I am sorry." This new voice said to me.

"Wait who are you?"

"I'm your vampire. My name is Apollo. And yes I am a guy. Which is weird but it's ok."

"WHAT?.......wait Lola is not my only soulmate? I don't know if I can handle this."

"Is that all you got from that?"

"Look I don't care that your a guy. But Lola not being my only mate is a lot. I already have a lot on my plate."

"It's ok little one. We will be there to help you figure it out."

Then I started to feel hot and didn't know what was going on.

"Its ok it is time to go home my child. Remember I am always here for you." I heard Moon say. I nodded and the next thing I remember was feeling pain and seeing darkness. I open my eyes but quickly close them due to the lights. I hear the doors open and I know its Lola by her amazing scent. There is another scent that I don't know but it is intoxicating. It is like a tropical island kinda thing. In a face a beautiful woman is in front of me.

"Beloved, Mate" I hear both the woman and my creatures say. I just stare at her until Lola comes up and hands me a glass of water.

"Thank you my love" I say to her in our mindlink. She starts to blush and the other woman looks confused.

"We can speak through mindlink because we have mated." Lola says to her. The woman smirks then turn to Lola.

"Don't worry beautiful we will all be mated soon." With that she kisses Lola and I can start to smell both of their arousal. I let out a low growl unable to get up. They pull apart.

And the other woman says "don't worry beloved once you are all healed you can get some too."

"What is her name my love?" I ask a very flustered Lola.

"She would like to know your name beautiful." That somewhat surprised me that Lola would say that.

"My name is Shay handsome."

Apollo let's out a pleasing hiss. My mom hands me another glass of water.

"Thank you my throat feels so dry." I say out loud with a low raspy voice. I see Lola's and Shay's eyes turn to lust.

"I think imma just go. I will talk to you soon honey." With that I see to guards come in and my mom nods towards Lola in appreciation. I will have to ask later.

Attn:
Hey sorry it's been so long. I have had a writers block on this story for a while. Now I'm back and am going to try to get this story off the ground again. Thanks for understanding.

Tug