11

This is how I see Moon looking

Red Rouge Alpha pov

"I came here to challenge you and show everyone how weak you really are. I challenge you to the death" he says.

My father jumps up to say something but I yell "no stay back".

"Are you sure you want to do that"? I ask him in a calm matter.

He growls at me which in turn makes me only smirk at him.

"Then so be it I accept your challenge".

He change into his wolf form lunges at me but I dodge his attack. So, I decided to tease him a little.  I can already see that his fighting techniques weak

"You will have to do better then that." I day with a smirk

He turns around to trys again and I picked him up by the neck and tossed him into a tree. I'm still in my human form. Since mating with Lola, Athena and I have become one and I'm so much stronger.

"This is your last chance to stand down and respect me has the one true Alpha." I say in my Alpha tone.

The members of his pack whimper and submits to me. He is trying with everything in him to resist the order. All while shaking he says never. I shift into my wolf who has grown. She is almost 9 feet tall and now she is all white with white eyes with a black circle on the outer pupil. But now I'm more muscular. He stares at me in complete shock but still starts to run at me. Then he leaps at me I take the chance to I knock him down with my paw and run to him. I have his throat in my mouth and say "this ends now". I rip it out and he turns human then dies.

I 5hen shift back wearing my tribal clothes and turn to the ten members he has brought with him. They all look at me and start whimpering out of fear.

"I will not kill you because I'm not a merciless killer. Leave and never return."

They turn their necks to submit to me then run off the way they came. The pack howls with joy. I turn to go back to Lola when Ashley brings me a wet towel to wipe the blood off. Have someone take the body away I then call Ashley over to me.

"Yes Alpha."

"I need to you to find out who is next in line to be alpha there and send them to me. And take the body with you."

"Yes Alpha right away."

Finally get to Lola and kiss her then she whispers in my ear

"that was so hot. I want you now."

She starts kissing over her mark knowing what it does. I pick her up head upstairs. Then my sister says

"what did you not get enough over two days?"

I chuckle "I can never have enough of this fine drink in front of me." Making Lola blush and and my sister gag.

She says "ewwww to much information."

"Then you should've asked." Said my mom with a smirk.

I took Lola upstairs and give her multiple orgasms. Then we fall asleep because it has be an eventful day.

RAYN'S DREAM

I was in the forest again I didn't know how I got here. I was standing by a waterfall but I never seen this one before. Then there was a light and the same woman appered.

"Rayn now that you are Alpha you will have a great deal of problems."

"What do would want."

"I'm your mom and you have to listen to me. Please I am just trying to keep you safe."

"You are not my mother."

She came to me and put her hand on my face and touched me. I saw a memory of her holding me and my father next to her.

"Please Rayn listen to me. I only want to help you."

I just nod my head not knowing what to say.

"First you will need to learn to shift to your other self."

"What do you mean Moon? sorry I'm not comfortable calling you mother or mom."

She nodded and said "you are part werewolf and part angel". What????.

That's when I woke up from the dream to Lola calling me and shaking me.

"Baby, baby please wake up." I snapped up and I was wet from head to toe. I leaned over and just cried on Lola.

"Baby its ok" she says.

"No its not. They lied to me my whole life" I say. Then my father and mother comes in the room.

"Is everything alright" they say.

"YOU TWO I say in a Alpha tone. You are the reason why this is happening."

Lola grabs me and say "babe your eyes they are gold."

The next thing I know is it is black everywhere.

I can hear Lola saying "baby open your eyes please" her voice is filled with sadness and fear. I try my best to open them but I can't.

"Rayn we can't yet because there is someone here to talk to us."

"Athena what are you talking about."

"Just relax and you will see her soon." So I listen to her because she will never put me in harm's way. Lola voice is fading and I can't relax because I can feel her pain. But Athena says relax so I follow my wolf she would never steer me wrong because I know she wants to get back to Amber as well. Then I see a woman in front of me her eyes look like the moon is in them.

"Hello Rayn" she says. I look closer Moon????

"Yes it is me."

"What happening?" I ask her

"You almost shifted to your angel and that's not good".

"Why what does it do?"

"It's not good because it would have opened the link and they will find you. Listen Rayn angels are not allowed to mate. When I met your father I fell in love. We know we weren't supposed to be doing the things we were doing but I had a connection with your father and noone knows why. Then we mated I didn't think that anything would happen but it did. You happened."

"Who are they?" I asked.

"The elders you are a threat to them because of your power. We don't have much time left. Athena will help you and explain things to you. Rayn please know that I love you very much and have always looked over you and will continue to."

"Wait where are you going? I need you please come back."

"Rayn we have to get back. I will help you ok." I hear Athena say to me.

"Ok but please look after Lola for me Moon."

"For you anything my child."

Lola p.o.v

"Baby your eyes they are gold." Then she passed out. David caught her and takes her to the pack doctor.

Emmy says "we have to go to hospital she is not responding."

I start to cry my eyes out. Carly holds me and says "it will be ok. She is strong and wouldn't leave you without a fight."

We all shift and run to the hospital. By the time we get there she is responding just not woke. David says "she will be ok" as he is trying to catch his breath. He carried Rayn here because he is the fastest out of us all.

"What was she talking about?" I ask him.

He looks at Carly and she says "Rayn isn't my child, I didn't birth her but she is mine." She was crying and had her head in her hands. I told her I understand and hugged her.

"When she wakes up we will all chat" David says. I nod my head. I just hope she is ok.