22

Athena was grinning evily even Apollo was scared.

"We are not going to shift yet. I wanna embarrass him to the fullest."

"Well damn Rayn just give her control and allow her to get this all out. Trust me it will be best for everyone." Sun said.

Athena's POV

Once Rayn gave me control I was grinning. I saw his wolf shrink a little. He knew I was willing to kill him if needed and was scared. He covered it before anyone else saw. Then he ran towards me and lunged at me. I side stepped him. He hit the ground hard.

"And to think you used to be an Alpha. You are weak."

He got back up into fighting stance and beared his teeth at me. Once again he lunged at me I slid under him hitting him in the chest. He caught me with one of his claws. He fall on the ground from the impact. Then I smelt something. Wow he was trying to kill someone before all of this.

"Ahhh your so weak you had to use wolfbane."

I showed him my arm and he could see that I was healed and the wolfbane was oozing out.

"I am Athena, Alpha of all Alpha's. Did you really think that would hurt me. You are no longer my family nor apart of this pack. You either fight to death here or leave as a rogue."

I knew those around me was blowing with respect. I looked over to my mates and gave them a nod. The reason I looked over because I could smell their arousal. During that I heard him get up and run at me. I caught him by his throat.

"See I was going to shift to kill you but the fact you tried that weak move was enough. Father if your in there deep down. I'm sorry and I love you. Goodbye."

For a minute I saw his eyes changed and a small smile. But it was gone within a couple seconds. I extended Apollo's claw and stuck them in him releasing the venom. He was thrashing around and clawing my arm. His heartbeat slowed and then stopped. I twisted his neck ripping his head off. He would stay dead in wolf form.

The warriors took his body to a pile of wood and burned him there. As a traitor of his pack he should have been thrown out for the rogues but as an Alpha he would be buried on our grounds. I felt my mates come beside me.

"Thank you Apollo. When I saw he was in there I don't know what happened. I just couldn't kill him by bitting his head off. I'm sorry I was weak."

"Its ok Athena. He was your father after all. None of us think your weak so, stop that right now."  Apollo said.

"But you need to give control back to Rayn. You need rest and time to think and mourn your lost." Sun said

Rayn pov

Once Athena gave me control back she reverted to the back of my head. She wanted space so, did I but I knew I had to be strong for the pack.

I looked at Lola knowing her wolf was hurting.

"She is not ignoring you. She just needs sometime. That was her fighting not me. When they were fighting our true father was trying to come though at the end so, that last bit hit her hard."

"I get that but Amber is going crazy. Please can you just ask Athena to allow her to lay with her. She said she won't say anything" She said to me.

"Athena please our mate is going crazy all she wants is to lay with you. Maybe that is what you need. Please allow her in if your going to block us."