19

Sky POV

Omg what have I done. When Rayn went down because of the bite all you heard was the screaming she was doing.  One of the warriors came over and picked me up and another two picked up Rayn. She was still in her wolf form so she was much bigger. Then the old men spoke up.

"We mean you no harm but if two of my guys carry her back it will be quicker."

They all growled at him. Was he trying to call us slow?

"I'm not trying to disrespect you at all but you have been fighting so you strength is low and as well as you energy and ours is not. We value your Alpha and want no harm to her."

Ashley then comes over "fine but be careful." The warriors reluctantly give up Rayn to them.

"You have my blood oath" Maurice says. That's the last thing I hear before I blackout

Rayn POV

I find myself in a meadow of flowers. "Athena, Sun are you guys there?" I get no response but I can still feel them being apart of me. I also feel something else as well.

"We are here Rayn" I hear Sun say but not in my head. I look up to see my forms walking to me.

"Am I dying is that why you are out of my body?"

Sun just chuckle "no little one. Here we can be apart from you but still together " Athena says.

"And where is here?" I ask.

"You are in my home daughter " I hear Moon say. I turn around and there she is.

"Ok but why am I here?" I ask.

"Well your body didn't reject the venom of the vampire but it accepted. Making Athena a little weak but nothing she can't over come." Moon says

"Your body needs a little time to adjust to three extra being in you. It is almost time for you to go back. You have been here to long." Moon says.

I look at her confused " I just got here"

"no we have been here for three days. The pain was so much I couldn't hold it all so some seeped to you. You were sleep for two days." Athena says looking down.

"Hey it's not your fault you did all you could have. And it's just three days." I say trying to cheer her up.

"Oh on Rayn one day here is two days in the real world." Sun says to me.

"I need to get back now. Omg Lola must be hurting at this point." I say.

"That is how you get back you think of her and only her" Moon says.

That is what I do. I close my eyes and think about the first time seeing her. The first time kissing her. Then an image of our first time comes to my head. Next thing I smell the pack hospital. And feel a hand in mine I try to open my eyes but can't.

"We need our mate to kiss us then we can wake up. But Rayn we feel as if we are missing something. We don't think that your vampire has only one mate." Athena says and I can feel Sun nodding along with her.

Lola pov

I wake up and notice I'm in the pack hospital with Carly sitting next to my bed. I sit up which wakes up Carly.

"Oh thank goodness your alright." She says while hugging me.

"Where is Rayn?" I ask her. I can hear Amber and Star whimpering but I push past it.

"You have been out for two days sweetie. Rayn is still out. She is in a couple rooms down but before you go it seems like her body has a barrier around it. No one can touch it without getting hurt."

"I don't care show me to her" I say letting some of my Luna voice out. I take a deep breath and calm down.

"Sorry Carly it just slipped" I said to her once I see her submit to me.

"Its ok sweetie it shows you are in need of your mate. Right this way Luna." She says with a smirk that I know is playful because I told her not to call me that.

We get to Rayn's room there are two warriors outside. They bow to me and let us through. Once inside we see David with a hand saw.

"What the hell do you think you're doing. Step away from my mate and leave." My voice is mixed with Amber and Star to give off a sound of an Alpha. He frowns at me but bows and leave he tries to take Carly but I stop him.

"You can't stop me from taking my mate." He says smirking at me.

"But I can stop you from touching and hurting my pack member. From this point forward you are to no longer have contact of any kind with Carly. If you do you will be put in the dungeon. Am I understood?" He submits to me and walks out.

"Thank you so much." Carly say to me.

"No need to thank me ma I'm going to always have your back". I say while I'm hugging her.

I turn to Rayn and see this gold looking barrier.

"We can touch her we are her mate" I hear Star say.

So I walk towards her and reach though to touch her and it works. I hold her hand and kiss her cheek. " I will be here every day until you wake..................................

Hey guys and gals I hope that is ok for now.  Its more of a fill in chapter.  Things have been hard. But once I get better things will take off. Thanks for reading and as always let me know what you think or want to happen

Tug