13

Rayn pov

I'm happy I only passed out for about thirty seconds.

"I'm sorry Athena, walk me through this I don't want you to get hurt."

"Think about Moon and the fact she is a angel. Try to relax the best you can stay and try to stay in control of me because once I allow the change I don't know how strong I will be."

"Ok I will do my best."

The next thing I know I felt as if I'm on fire and I start to hear my bones shift. It is more painful then my first shift. If felt as if someone was breaking and rebreaking my bones all while on fire.

Once the pain is gone I open my eyes. I could feel myself losing control and slowly slipping to the back of my mind.

"Rayn gain control now or things will get bad" Athena say.

She sounds as if she is in pain. So I know that this is a serious fight. I try to fight this new thing for control. It's  stronger then me but then I see Lola, I have to win for her. I can't have her get hurt. That gave me the strength to make this part of me submit to me.

"Hello Rayn I'm Sun I'm your angel. Don't worry Lola is my mate as well. Nice to see you Athena."

"Same to you Sun."

"Rayn why don't we turn to the mirror so we scan see ourselves."

I walk to the mirror. I can see Lola and my parents looking in awe. I look in the mirror the first thing I see are wings. They are black I can't open then because something tells me that they are bigger then the room. I stand at 9 feet tall. My body is the same color as my wings. I'm very muscular, my hair is a gold color. My eyes are gold with white rings on the outside.

"Better then I can even hope for. Now we need to change back because if we don't I will take control of you and I want to do something but I want to do it with you not by myself."

"Ok Sun."

I think of meself in my human form and then I think of Lola holding her and kissing her. In a spilt second I'm on the floor in my human form  naked. Lola runs to me grabbing a blanket off the bed with her. My father turns around while my mother is rubbing his back.

"Baby are you ok? Is anything broken? Rayn?" Lola is saying to me.

"I'm ok baby just weak." Then I passout with my head on her lap.

  Lola's P.OV

When she woke up I felt my heart jump for joy. When I was back in her arms I felt safe again. While her parents were talking about her real mom I could sense something was about to happen. She slowly let got off of me and moved away. I let out a low whine. Then she asked us to move back. I didn't want to leave her side so I didn't move. Then Carly came and tired to move me then Rayn growled then it looked like she was debating with herself, she then nodded as if she was saying it's ok. I finally got up and I could see her eyes were already gold. For a moment she stood up and looked at me then she was on the floor in pain.

I wanted to go to her side but David held me back. You could hear her bones breaking and slight whimpers coming from her I couldn't take it I turn around into David. After a minute or so I could tell it was over by David's heartrate. I turned around  and I saw her.

She was all black but not just any type of black. It looked like the night sky black. Her wings looked big and I knew they were bigger then the room because she didn't spread them. She was now over 8 feet tall and had a very muscular body. Her eyes is what got me. They were also gold with white rings. She was beautiful. I felt my wolf arousal towards her. They'll she looks at me and turns back human and she is naked I ran to her grabbing the blanket off the bed to make sure she is ok. She says she is just a little sore. She passed out on my lap.

She slept for about an hour then woke up. We go to stand and I notice she is taller and she is way more toned and has an eight pack. I felt myself drool at her body and my lower part tingle.

"Baby what's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing your just taller and more toned?"

She gives me a confused glare. And looks in the mirror and say "your right I am." With a smirk on her face.

"Please take her to the bed. I can't hold it any longer" Amber says.

"Chill out Amber"

Unknown POV

It's all her fault. He is dead because of her and she will pay.

"But how?"

"I'm not sure to yet but I will make her pay."

"How about we take her mate."

"Are you insane she would kill the entire pack until she finds her and don't even say kill her mate because if we do that then we should dig our own graves and our children's as well."

"Then what I'm running out of ideas here Alpha."

"We will go and challenge her but I will have a needle full of wolfbane and during the attack I will inject her then kill her."

"Let me know once she is fully Alpha again I don't want her father I want her. And Sky keep your mouth shut."

"Yes Alpha and can I kill her mate once your done."

"Sure anything to please my mate."

Rayn's POV

It's been about a week since I found my angel. I'm fully healed but since I have a lot on my mind my father is acting as Alpha. I need to get used to this new form first. I'm reading the book my father gave me when I see Sky walk by.

"Sky" I yell and get up to go after her. She stops. I hug her and say

"I missed my other sister, how you been? I never see or talk to you anymore."

"I have been ok and it's because your always busy."

"I'm never to busy for you. Your like my sister, your family to me Sky."

"I just thought you hated me because of Lola?"

"I don't hate you. I understand it's always just been you and I and then I found my mate. I thought out of all people you would me the happiest. I didn't forget what I told you. I'm still going to take care of you and Noone will be able to hurt you like them again as long as I'm Alpha."

"I thought you forgot" she says looking guilty and ashamed. I pull her into a hug.

"I will never forget you Sky and don't ever forget that."

"I'm sorry Alpha, I'm sorry". She runs away I was about to run after her when my father walked up to me.

"Rayn we need to talk"