1

So, to start here is a little about me. My name is Rayn that is pronounced Rain. I'm tall, fit, and I'm a lesbian.

"RAYN get up" my mom says.
"You have training".
"There is no use." I say.
"Don't say that when the time comes it will come." She says
"OK mom let me get dressed."

I got dressed and went to go outside where my dad the Alpha and my betas are waiting. Oh did I forget to mention that I am a werewolf. Well I am and I'm next in line to become Alpha but can't because I haven't shifted yet. I need to find my mate then I can shift but I'm 18 now and still no mate.

My betas got their wolves when they were 16 , but since I have Alpha blood I have to wait on my mate. Back to training. We ran for about an hour then worked out. Even though I'm not Alpha and don't have my wolf yet. I'm strong even almost stronger then my dad.

I'm 6 feet tall with a toned body and short jet black hair with light grey eyes.

"RAYN come here" my father yells.

"Yes alpha" I answer.

"There are rogues on the grounds and you are to stay in the pack house until I get back." He ordered
"yes sir"

He tells my betas to shift. They run out the door and I get a wift of the most delicious smell ever. It kinda smells like chocolate and vanilla with a hint of coconut. I want to follow it but I am under orders from my Alpha. Then something inside of me says find it so I follow. Just then one of my betas is in front of me in wolf form. My father say through mindlink

"go back now" the order is much stronger I do. It's been two days since the rogue showed up and I was on house arrest. I woke up and opened the window. There is that smell again but stronger. This time I'm going to follow it. I jump out the window landing on my feet. Thank goodness for having Alpha blood. I took a huge wift and it seems to be coming out of the prison. So, I made my way over there. I start to think maybe this is a bad idea so, I start to turn back but there it is again something telling me to go find it so I do.

I go in to see a girl in one of the cells. She is crying and that makes me sad for some reason. So I slowly approach her and ask
"Are you ok?"

She jumps and says "please I'm sorry please don't hurt me".

"I will never hurt you" I don't know why I said that. But it's true. She turns around and I hear MATE MATE inside my head.

Her eyes meet mine and she is so beautiful. She is about 5'2 with green eyes, a slender body that is underweight but she is still beautiful to me. She smiles at me and I smile back. I was about to walk into there and open the cell but then there was a painful crack in my back. It feels like I'm burning. I run away and she starts crying. I can feel her pain but the pain in my back is overpowering.

I know that the first shift is the most painful but this is not right. I call for my dad in mindlink.
"Dad I need you"

"what's wrong?" he asked.

"It hurts so bad" I say.

"I'm coming" my dad and mom said at the same time.

"Hurry I don't think I can....

I then hear a voice in my head "calm down Rayn My name is Athena I am your wolf."

"But it hurts so much."

"I know but you need to trust me please just let it happen so we can get back to our mate she needs us." With the word of our mate it takes the pain down.

"OK I trust you." So, I let her take over making sure I was still in control. All of my bones are breaking and repositioning. Soon enough I can feel my paws in the mud. I see my dad and mom but they pause and look at me awe.

"Honey your so beautiful and big." Mom says to me in the link.

They are both in their wolf form. They look so small to me. I go to the river and see my reflection. I was about 8 feet tall white fur with a black strip down my back. I then smell her, my mate she is in pain. With that I took off running to her. I call feel my parents following but I don't care I need to get to her.

She is a beautiful midnight black wolf with a white strip down the middle of her back. My father growls and I growl saying

"MINE." He looks amazed.

"Honey you need to shift back so you can help her. Just think about her and you human form" my mom says smiling at me.

"It's ok. we can do this." Athena say.

"Thanks Athena let's do this." I thought about myself in human form and holding my mate. I then find my self in tribal clothes. I walked over to the cell and I broke the lock on the cell and held her, threw the shirt I had on and put it over her.

"I am here beautiful calm down think about me."

It took a while but she was back in human form.

"I'm sorry I understand if you want to rej--" I interrupted her.

"Don't you dare say that you are my mate."

I carry her to my room which is now our room. I sat her on the bed and covered her. She fell asleep in my arms. Once I covered her up I just watched her. She is so so beautiful. Thank the goddess I'm so lucky.

Before things get to complicated let me explain somethings for you. An Alpha is the leader of the pack and they have a tone in their voice that noone in the pack can disobey. That is my dad right now. In his human form he is 6'3 muscular body and short brown hair, hazel eyes. In his wolf form he is a dark brown wolf with hazel eyes and he stands around 6'5.

The alpha's mate is called the Luna, my mom right now. She is 5'7 with long silver hair deep brown eyes and slender body that fits her curves. Her wolf is silver with deep brown eyes, she stands at about 5'8.

Then there are the betas. I have two of them. They are my best friends. Ashley who is 5'6 with brown short hair, with green eyes and a very toned body her wolf is brown with black paws and also has green eyes she stands about 5'6.
Then there is Jared he is 5'8 short grey hair with hazel eyes and very well built. His wolf is gray with I hint of black with hazel eyes and stands at about 5'8.

Then there are the Omaga. In some packs the Omagas are treated bad because they are the smallest of the pack. So, they make them slaves to serve the pack. Now most packs are different. Ones like ours, we treat them with respect and I'm glad that we are one of those packs. That just the basic things hope that helps.

Thanks for reading. If you have already read this I'm sorry. Only slightly have things changed. I hope you enjoyed. I will be rewriting the rest of the chapters.