15

Sky P.O.V

"I hope that I'm never out when I'm around Athena or Rayn because if I am, I will take control and tell them."

"If you do that then your going to hurt us both."

"I know but I will not hurt my family goodbye Sky. I will be looking out for but not talking."

" Sam wait.." She blocked me, she was serious. What am I going to do. I need to talk my mate out of this. I run as fast as I can into her territory. Please I just hope she will listen to me.

Lola's P.O.V

After a night of love making. I woke up to Rayn holding me with. I couldn't help but smile. I tried to get out of the bed and her grip tighten.

"Babe I'm just going to the bathroom" I whisper in her ear. She moans but let's me up. I go to the bathroom, once I'm done I look in the mirror and notice I'm taller and my hair as a white strip in it. I run to Rayn waking her up.

"Baby what's wrong? " she says.

Then she looks at me and her eyes go wide. She mindlinks with her dad. We hurry to get dressed as fast as we can. Not a minute to soon her mom and dad rush in the room they both look at Rayn who is looking at me. Then they look at me.

"To the cave right now" her dad says. We all nod. Rayn walks over to me and kisses me and says everything will be ok.

We get to the cave where Rayn let's Sun out.

"What happened last night?" Her dad asks us.

We both look at each other with a blush. And Rayn say "Sun needed to mate and mark her so we made love all night."

"We didn't need to know all that Rayn" her dad says with a little attitude.

Rayn is already growling at him. "Watch your tone." I hear Athena come out some. I touch her and she relaxes.

"Wasn't trying to disrespect you is just a habit sorry Rayn" her dad says.

I start to feel hot and then pain. I hear Rayn "Baby try to relax Sun says it's normal. You are just shifting.

Rayn pov

As soon as Sun told me she was about to shift. I hear Lola scream out in pain. I catch her before she falls.

"She will be okay Rayn. It's normal" I hear Sun say.

"What do you mean normal?"

"I mean is that I knew it was going to happen when I marked her."

"YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME."  "

"RAYN please calm down. Our mate needs us we handle this later" Athena say to me.

At those words my eyes dart down to Lola. She is hot and shaking.

"Stay with me baby. I'm right here."

"It hurts so much" she says back. We start to hear she bones crack. I softly set her on the floor and moved back to give the transformation room to happen. In about two horrible minutes of the horror of watching my mate in pain. She stops.

She stands up she is about 6 feet in this form and toned body. Her body is almost like armor it's all black but then I see red and golden wings on her back.

"Fuck she looks so fucking good" Sun says with drool hanging from her mouth.

"Who are you?" I hear my father say.

"Hello mate. I have waited many years to meet you" she says looking at me.

"Did you not hear me?" My father says.

I growl at him only to be stop by her.

"I don't answer to you. My Alpha is standing here in front of me. You are not the one I answer to. I am of higher ranking and you will respect me and watch your tone."

"Holy shit I'm soaked. Rayn I dont know if I can stop myself this time" Sun says to me.

Fuck that was hot. All my father can do is nod. She looks back at me

"back to you. I am Star and it is nice to meet you."

She looks at my parents " leave us." They leave without a second look back.

"I am going to mark you" Star says to me. Sun pushes through. Fuck I need to pay attention more.

"Hello my beauty. You are beautiful."

"Sun I don't need to mark you I need to mark Rayn give her control" she says to her while cupping her cheek.

Sun gives me control basically melting in her touch. Athena is shaking her head at Sun.

"Hey, don't act like you don't do it for Amber as well" she says to Athena.

"Never said I didn't" Athena says with a smirk. I pull my attention to Star in front to me.

"Am I going to change again." I ask her a little afraid of the pain again. "You shouldn't but I'm not completely sure with your blood. Athena never told you and neither did Sun."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't worry about it. May I."

I nod my head and she pulls me to a passionate kiss which I kiss back. Then she trails the kisses to my neck get to the pervious mark and bits down. I was hit with pain then pleasure. When she was done she gave Lola back control.

"Baby I'm so tired" she says to me.

I pick her up bridal style and start the walk back to the pack house. On the way there I felt as if I was being watched. I looked around nothing was there. So I kept walking to the house.

Unknown POV

I will get my father's revenge. Thanks to the witches spell of false mate to that little omega. I have her in my hand like pudding. I hear a knock at my door. "Come."

"Luna we have to meet them tomorrow remember when her beta came here."

"Fuck thanks for reminding me. Leave."

"Baby  you have to give me a little of your Alpha command." I say looking at him.

"Fine baby I love you. When can we mate and mark?" He asks.

"When I get my revenge."

"Ma'am the omega is here."

"Baby I will be back."

I walk out to meet her. I cant believe that she can't see thought it. Actually I can I paid a very powerful witch.

"We can't hurt her she is my family. And if you truly love me you would understand."

"Look she killed my father. It is only right to hurt her a little" I say back to her.

"No I will not let you. She beat him in a fair fight. She gave him a chance." She shifts and runs away.

"GO AFTER HER AND WHEN YOU CATCH HER PUT HER IN THE DUNGEON." I will get me revenge and no one will stop me.