24

🚨sexy time🚨

Rayn POV

I watched them continue to makeout and at that point my newly found member decided to make itself present. My arousal seemed to be the thing that broke up their making out. Both of their eyes changed colors and stayed that way. I knew that they were no longer in control.

Shay was next to me in a blink of an eye. And kissing up my neck with her hand on my member.

"How about to come out to play Apollo?" Shay said but she sounded more sexual.

I felt Apollo trying to take over but I knew I had to keep control in order to mark them. Then Lola came up and ran her hand down my abs.

"Aww papi why don't you let daddy come out to play a bit." Amber said

"Come on Rayn just for a bit." Apollo said

"You and I both know if I do you won't stop until they are sleep. And you know that I need to mark them before I fully transform into my next true form or it will hurt them more."

"You right they just get me so turn on."

"I know and I promise next time it's all you buddy."

"I will keep you to that now pay attention to our mates."

At this point Lola was basically hung around my waist leaving marks everywhere she could. Shay had her hand still on my member and the other in my hair.

I picked her up and walked them to the bed. I laid them down.

"Get undressed and do it slowly." I said as i stepped away.

I looked at them slowly get undressed and this made all my beast ready to go wild. I made my way over to them an told shay to get on top if Lola. When she did her hand went to Lola's sweet spot.

I quickly went over to Shay and put my hand around her neck and the other on her pussy from behind and leaned in her towards her ear.

"You don't cum without permission." I squeeze her neck a little bit more " do I make myself clear?"

"FUCK YES PAPI."

I started move my fingers in circles around her clit. She started to push back on me and Lola started to moan. Once she started to moan louder I stop and laid her on her back.

"If you touch yourself you will make it worse."

"Papi I just need you in me. Please."

"You will just have to wait for me mamas."

"Fuck you can't say things like that Papi."

I chuckled and went over to Lola and kissed her. She quickly went into a submissive position letting my tongue win and her body clinging to me and wanting more. I kissed her down to her breast where I took the time with each nipple making sure she knew exactly what my tongue could do. Even though she already knew. I just wanted to remind her.

"Damn Paaaaappppiiiiiii I ne-eed to ahhh-hh-hhahhhh cum-m. Plee-eeee-aaaa-sssss-seeee can I cuu-uuu-uumm-mmm fuck please."

I already knew that she was close beacuse of Shay. So I decided to be nice.