14

Rayn pov

Then my father walks in.

"RAYN we need to get going so you can stretch."

"Ok dad give me a minute ok." He nods and I turn to see Lola standing next to him and I smile seeing her. We haven't really been spending time together because of all the training but today she is coming with me.

"Hey baby" she says while walking up to me.

"Is something wrong?" She asks me.

"To be honest I'm not sure. I was just talking to Sky and she seems different."

"Is she ok?"

"I love how your so intinive to other people even if they have disrespected you."

"I know she is like a sister to you and it's my job I am your Luna." She giggles. I wrap her in my arms.

"Your so cute you know that" I say to her. We kiss and I feel fireworks go off. I don't ever think I will ever get used to that.

She deepens the kiss by placing a hand on my neck and pulling me closer. I pull she on me so that her legs are now wrapped around me.

"I want her now. I still need my mark on her" I hear Sun says to me.

I shrugg it off when she says mark and push her back.

"NO, I NEED TO MARK HER" I hear Sun yell in my head

"SUN CALM DOWN. please I will talk to her about it."

She was about to say something back but interrupted once we hear a cough.

"Um um I'm still here and we need to go." says my dad. Sun sends him a glare and growl. How did she get control so fast? Lola pulls my head back and looks at me.

"Oh stop that, he is right we have to go now before it to late."

"But bu...."

"nope no buts we can finish when we get back." With that Athena and Sun go wild.

"I don't know if we can last that long especially Sun" I tell her.

"Well we better get going because the faster we are done there, the faster we can get back here." She says with a wink.

My father laughs and says "can't argue with that." I look at him and give him the really face.

"OK ok let's go before I change my mind." I say and they both laugh so I walk out.

We are at an old cave so it's sucluded. I quickly shift into my angel.

"Yes it feels so good to be out. Now can we stretch our wings." Sun says to me

I laugh and began to open my wings. They are six feet long each and stand about five feel wide.

"They are truly I sight for sore eyes." Sun say.

"I would have to agree with Sun." Athena says.

"We can't fly just yet our wing are not finished yet but they will be soon I hope." Sun says with a smirk

"What do you mean?"I ask Sun.

"Well our wing will finish once we have mated."

"I have mated with Lola already."

"Yes but I wasn't awake for that." I turn to Lola and Sun gives the most lustfull stare that she can. Then I could tell they both became aroused quickly. I shift back to my human form.