3

Above is Rayn's wolf but bigger with the black stripe

Lola pov

She is getting a little anxious but I can it's her wolf. I started to smile because I now know that she won't reject me. I can tell she was mindlinking with someone but I can't hear them. She looks in my eyes and I'm not sure what it is or what I am feeling but we both lean in but she stops and ask if she can kiss me and I say yes.

We kiss and it was amazing. Her lips are soft and sweet and they fit mine perfect. The kiss is passionate but short. I say sorry because she has Alpha blood and I'm just an Omaga. My stomach starts to rumble.

We head down stairs I'm scared so I walk slowly behind her. She grabs my hand and I want to pull back but I know I'm safe so I don't. There are seven people sitting at the table. She smiles at two whom I can only believe to be her parents. Then she guides me to a chair, pulls out my chair and we sit down. I keep my head down the she says to me I'm safe. I trust her so I pick my head up just a little not a lot though.

She introduced me to her father and mother. I tell them my name but with my head down. I can tell her dad is about to say somthing  until there was someone running in saying "sorry for being late".

She was about my height long black hair with green eyes and small slender body. Then she comes in and hugs Rayn.

My wolf and I don't like that so I growl at her and that is when she growled back. Now Rayn is growling in a Alpha like tone.

The girl backs away. Both her and I are scared but I try to hold it in so I don't make Rayn angry at me.

Her father then introduced the girl to me and then introduced me as Rayn's mate. Someone at the table makes a comment along the lines of future Luna. I go wide eyed because I'm shocked. I say to myself she's the next Alpha and I hear a "yes" in my head but that sounded like Rayn, wait she can hear me I jump.

  Rayn's POV

After everything at the table had died down everyone starts to eat. When I noticed that Lola is not eating as much and I just thought well maybe it's because she's Omega.

Then I start to think maybe it's something different but I push it aside for now. As for me well I had like three servings.

Sky then ask me "hey Rayn can I see your wolf?"

"yeah maybe after dinner we can go for a run."

I ask Lola if she wants to go she just shakes her head no.

Then my mom says "don't worry I'll keep her company" with the smirk on her face.

What is this woman up to now. I say okay then. I turned Lola take her hands and say it's okay you're safe here. Sky, my brother and my betas all come outside for a run we all shift. Everyone finally sees my wolf. They all looked wide eyed and scared.

Sky is the first to say something "you're white, big and beautiful".

I say "thank you let's get through this run".

We went for almost an hour I beat all of them seeing I'm the fastest.

We came home, I went to jump in the shower. When I got out I noticed Lola sitting on the bed. She was looking at me up and down since I only had a towel over me.