6

Above is the water fall in Lola's dream

Lola pov

Luckily she is strong enough to hold on. I wrap my legs around her and kiss her deeper. I start kissing her on her neck knowing that is turns her on. I can smell her arousal. She smells so good

"please say we can have her now?" Amber says.

"Not yet this is just a little tease".

"But your teasing me too she says."

"I'm sorry it's something I have to do." I pull away and whisper in Rayn's ear "down big girl all in due time" and kiss her cheek. I walk away laughing but very horny.

When I get back to the group Carly motions for a hi-five and I do it.

Sam says "gross I thought for a moment you weren't going to stop,"

"Trust me it took everything inside for me to stop." We all laughed.

"You need to rest up for tonight says Carly."

"Yes Luna see you later Sam". We hug and I go inside to shower. Then I get dressed and lay on the bed thinking of Rayn with a smile on my face and drifts to a bliss sleep.

  Rayn's POV

"Remember when I got hurt"  I said talking to Emmy the doctor.

She says "yeah what about it."

"How fast does it usually take to heal?"

With a worrief face she says "why are you not healing yet?" Running to me and lifting up my shirt.

I laugh and "no I'm healed I was just wondering".

Oh she say and then goes on to say "well about two days because of your Alpha blood." I think to my self but I healed in a day. She says "is there anything wrong." "No im ok thanks for the talk". I walk out and walk to find my father. I need answers and I need them now.

When I feel a sense of hurt and pain on the way there but I'm ok so it can only be......"Lola??" I then run and follow her scent to the pack house then to our room. Open the door I see that she is sleeping but having a nightmare. So, I get a towel to wipe the sweat of of her and just held her. She calms down at my touch and stopped sweating to much. She woke up about two hours later. "Hey gorgeous" she smiles, goodness her smile is everything. "It's time for lunch". She gets out the bed and is stretching. She is happy I can smell it. I just stand there smiling at her. She says are you ok and I start blushing. I grab her and say "how can I not be ok with you my gorgeous mate on my arm." I kiss her. This kiss is soft and gentle but yet full of emotions. We head down stairs to eat.

Lola p.o.v

I fall asleep then drifted into a nightmare because I'm at my old house. I see him he is about to hit me when I run. I look back and I see that half of the pack is chasing me now. I call out for Rayn. "RAYN RAYN" where are you I need you. And all of a sudden I saw the pack was gone and I saw a waterfall in front of me.

It's so peaceful. I lay by the water edge just taking everything in. All the smells and the sounds. It's beautiful. "We need to talk." Amber says to me.

"Our mate is amazing yet your still scared of her."

"I don't know what's wrong with me I just feel that if I let her too close she wouldn't want me anymore."

"You know that she will ever hurt us. You love and trust her. Her wolf Athena is strong and growing stronger by the day. We need to mate with her so she can be the Alpha. If she disrespects her father again I fear the worst will happen and we will lose her."

"I do love and it would break me if I lost her as well." I woke up to Rayn's voice. Hey gorgeous she says. I smile she sure does know how to make me feel just right. She says it's time for lunch. I nod my head and get up to stretch. She is staring at me. I know she is thinking about me. I ask she is she fine and she pulls me into her and says how can she not be ok with a gorgeous mate like me on her arm. My heart skips a beat.

She kisses me but the kiss is different. It's soft and gentle but every emotion that her and I feel at this moment is in this kiss. Our kiss breaks and we head down stairs. Everyone is sitting at the table even Sky to think about I haven't seen her in awhile but I just shake it off. About time you joined say the Alpha. "I'm sorry Alpha". He says don't be and call me David. I nod and smile. Everyone starts to eat and Carly ask if I'm ready for tonight? "I think so?" "You will do fine. David says. We will have the grounds guarded very well" he says. I nod and Rayn exhales. David said we have to protect our future Luna. My eyes widened because I'm still not used to them saying that. Rayn says thank you father. She doesn't really call him Alpha anymore since she was hurt. I'm not sure why but I dont push it. After lunch Rayn, Sam, I and Brian her brother all go in the theater room to watch a movie before tonight. Sara whom is Brian's mate come as well. Rayn asked Sky to come but she said no.

After the movie was over it was time for the ceremony to start. I was told to shift and I was scared but listened to the Alpha. He told me what would be happening. "You are to go hunting and bring back your kill. It needs to be a clean kill." Do you understand he asked. I nod. You have three hours, you may start now. I look up at the forest and run. It feels good to have the forest under my paws paws and the wind in my fur. I'm not here to free run tonight. I stop and smell the air.

I smell birds, squirrels, skunks, deer then I smell a bear depending on its size I might be able to kill it. I run in the direction of the bear. All I can do is hope that this goes fine.

Thanks for reading if anyone is. If you have questions let me know. I'm sorry for all the errors in it. Hope you enjoyed it 😀👋👏👌😊