5

Attn above is Lola's wolf with a strip down the middle. Enjoy the reading

When I was done with the plate I had I was still hungry. It was like Lola knew what was I was going to say even before I even thought it. She put another plate in front of me and smirked and kissed my cheek. I was a little surprised because of the kiss but smiled so hard I thought I would split my face.

My mom says "she knows you so well and it's only been a couple of days".

I blush a little while saying "mooom."

My sister says "awwww look she blushing".

"Stop it sis please" while I was pouting.

Lola says "I think it is cute" and kiss me on my cheek again. I blush even more. Right then Sky comes in and growls at Lola. I get up in a protective stance.

I ask "what is wrong with you?"

She looks at me and says "you wouldn't understand".

"Try me" I say in a sympathetically way so she knows I mean no harm.

She was about to say something until my mom "said finish your food" in a rather harsh way.

Which made Athena growl but Lola laid her hand on me to calm me. Out of nowhere Sky runs out.

Sky POV

I was in my room asking myself why can't she see it? Why? Rayn has always been good to me. Don't get me wrong the whole pack is good to me but Rayn was always better. She taught me how to stand up for myself and helped me get over my nightmares and fears. Everytime I would have a nightmare I would go in her room and ask to sleep with her. She always told me yes and held me. When I'm her arms I always felt safe and have connection with her.

I don't know why or how it happened but I fall madly in love with her. I don't know what's wrong with me. I knew I wasn't her mate but I was still in love with her. I was going to make her fall in love with me some how but then she hade to go and meet that runt. I can treat Rayn better. I'm going to tell her how I feel the next time I see her.

A few days have past and Rayn has been with her a lot so I haven't got the chance to see her. One day I got up and smelled food which was weird because I was usually the first one up. I looked at my clock 1045am. Dammit I wanted to cook Rayn her favourite breakfast. I hopped out of bed and quickly changed.

I walked in the kitchen and saw her all over Rayn. I couldn't help myself so I growled. Rayn came up to me and asked what was wrong. This is my chance I thought. I was about to say it when the Luna told her to finish her food while looking at me with a "we will talk later" look. I was scared because of that so I just ran out .

         Rayn's POV

It's been about a week since the incident with sky. I wanted to talk to her, I could tell something was off but she has been avoiding me all week. I just decided to give her space. She will come around when she was ready I hoped.

While thinking about Sky so much, the dream I had got put in the back of my mind. I was sitting in front of the pack house and was watching Lola, my mom and my sister train. Her wolf was small but gorgeous.