Errand Girl

Ariana Collins is a 19 year old college student trying to live a peaceful nerdy life; more like simple and boring. She takes a step to change her life by moving out in hopes of at least feeling like a regular college student. She expects her life to remain the same, but it doesn’t, thanks to her bad boy roommate. He ends up for fun black mailing her and turns her in to his personal servant. To please him she will learn how to steal, lie and she will even make a few friends along the way. She will experience drinking, smoking and perhaps he might even convince her to let him tattoo her. Her life will become dangerous yet thrilling and she will experience what its like to be with a bad boy. Could love blossom from a nerdy goody two shoes and a crazy dangerous guys?

Authors Note: NOT EDITED WILL HOPEFULLY EDIT SOMEDAY!

I know the type of mistakes I MAKE (once for ones) so please dont comment about it I just haven't had time to edit because of my busy life... :(

Just so you guys know :D This story and the places visited in the story are all real! Some of the characters are based off real people too! Some of the experiences are also first hand like the drinking :) So you guys know that this is pretty realistic.