Betrayal

Please give me a Vote for LOVE <3

Also the beach place is a real place here in my city! I LOVE IT just discovered it a few months ago too!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luke POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was glad Aria trusted me with her life; well she thought it was her life. She only let go of the rock a foot away from ground. She really is a big scardy cat but I’m glad to be there for her. When I put her down on the ground she stared in to my eyes and I stared back in to hers. I drowned in her beautiful eyes, like always they reflected her feelings.

“HELLO!” I hear a very annoying interruption coming. I sighted and pulled away from Aria as Kenzi jumped in and hugged her.

“I missed you besty!” Kenzi says as they hug.

“What are you doing here?” Aria asks confused.

“You should ask him” Penny says as she points at me.

“Luke?” Aria asks and I give her a sheepish smile.

“I asked all our friends to help me out… they were supposed to just prepare an area for us on the beach… and then leave” I say glaring at Kenzi who had my girlfriend imprisoned in a tight hold.

“No way Jose! We wanted to have fun here too” Kenzi says pulling Penny to her side.

“I tried to stop them” Brian says with a light chuckle as everyone else came over to us. I swear when Aria and I looked in to each others eyes we got lost in them and nothing else in the world mattered. That was one of the reasons why all these guys were able to sneak in on us, and ruined the moment.

“You planned something for us?” Aria says blushing bright red. Kenzi is finally pried off Aria as I motion for Steven to help me out.

“Yeah well I kind off…” I look over at everyone smirking and sigh taking Aria’s hand and walking down the beach with her. “I don’t want them to hear…”

“Why?” she asks and I swear for the first time in a long time I feel a blush coming to my cheeks.

“Luke your turning red… aww” she giggles and pokes at my cheek causing my blush to deepen.

“Aria” I say in a warning tone as we finally arrive at our spot. I smile and sit down on the blanket set out for us and smile over at her. “Come on sit here with me…”

“Is this what you wanted help with?” she asks sitting besides me and eyeing the cooler and box on the blanket. I smirk knowing curiosity was shinning in her eyes but I didn’t want her to see that yet.

“Look Aria… I kind off just assumed… and Never really asked you properly so I’m going to do that now” I say patting my pocket and taking out a box smiling softly at her. “Would you be my girlfriend?”