Kiss for a favor

Aria pic on the side

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Ariana POV

I lay on my bed with a smile on my face I was currently snuggling up against my teddy bear. His name was bear I know original right? I loved my bear he was like half my body size and so soft. If I ever woke up and couldn’t sleep I would cuddle with him and imagine he was a sweet and hot guy. Whenever I washed him it would be with Nivea body wash for men because that makes him smell so good!

I hear a loud bang and I’m startled then I hear Luke’s very annoying voice. I sigh and kiss my teddy bear on the head and give him one last hug and get up. I walk over to my door and open it. I wish Luke wasn’t so tall and freaked intimidating! I try my best not to look intimidating as I stare up in to his piercing blue eyes.

“Yes Luke?” I ask sweetly and then scrunch up my face to scoff at him annoyed. He leans forward so he is directly above me his arm resting on the door frame as he casually supports his balance no it. I was trying really hard to keep my eyes on his face.

“Make me breakfast errand girl” he replies with a smirk. As I stomped past him to the kitchen and he followed. I lost the battle of curiosity and glance down to see that he wasn’t wearing a shirt. “Did you just check me out?”

“No way Luke now get out of here before I hit you with a pan” I cry out as I turn on the stove.

I glance at him as he turns his back to me to head to his room. I couldn’t help but notice just how smooth and muscular his back was. There was also a tattoo on his shoulder that ran down his whole left arm. I bit my lower lip wishing I could get a closer look it since it was not only cool but a real piece of art work. I should know I am an artist. I also remember the one he had on his chest I guess it branched off from the same arm. It didn’t cover a lot just enough to make him look dangerous and sexy.

As I stir the eggs on the pan to make them scramble I space out thinking about how sexy Luke is. I mean god I hate his personality and how he treats me but I can’t ignore how amazing his body is.  I sigh loudly looking down at the eggs he and guys like him would never look at someone like me. I put the eggs on a plate and then heated some sausage up and put bread on the toaster.

“Hmm smells good” Luke says taking his plate of food and the toast to the counter. I glance at him and shake my head, not even a thanks.

“Ok well I’m going back to bed bye” I say about to make a get away before he can stop me.

“Wait a minute” too late. He puts money on the counter and then looks up at me “get me a pack of beer before I get home tonight.”

“Luke can’t you go pick it up I want to have a lazy Sunday” I whine.

“No I’m not going to have time plus I’ll be tiered when I get home this is your job errand girl” he says with a grin on his stupid beautiful face.

“Wait Luke I’m underage how am I supposed to get you beer from the store where they ID?” I ask my eyes widening.