Family scare

Pic on the side of Arias little sis played by demi lavato

PLEASE VOTE <3 To show me you missed me! haha

ಌ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ಞ

To say I was stress out was a big understatement. As soon as we arrived back at the apartment Kenzi was ready to help us. There was so much to do and so little time that I even called Mark and got him to help us out… I guess I was just going to owe him another one. I had them help me put things away and clean up… more like hide dirt where ever we could. I didn’t know how long I had before my family showed up at least 15 minutes was taken from the ride back but my family wasn’t known for being on time. No not just arriving late but also early which was what I was worried about.

After cleaning the whole place out I thanked Mark and kicked him out with promises of food. He took it really well his eyes even sparkled as soon as the word meal left my lips. I gave him a thank you hug than hurried in side. I looked at Luke and Aria and back to Luke knowingly that I had to tell him my plan. I knew he was going to be angry with it but it was the best way to handle this situation. Well the best way I could think off.

“Why is she still here?” Luke pointed to Kenzi and I knew it was going to take a lot of work from the both of them to get along as she scoffed back.

“Luke…” I began with a pleading tone as I walked up to him. “I… have a plan… I need your help.”

“You want me out of my own apartment don’t you?” he asks his hands were now on his waist and he shook his head before giving a defeated sigh. “Fine I’ll be out of here for a few hours.”

“Wait that’s not it” I mumble quickly stopping him as he attempted to pick up his jacket.

“Why do I get a feeling I’m going to get the short end of the stick…” Luke says dropping his jacket on the couch.

“I need you two to play boyfriend and girlfriend” I said and then pointed to Kenzi and back to Luke and repeated the action because they both looked like they needed it again.

“Well… I know you texted me this but I wasn’t sure you were for reals” Kenzi replied finally her eyes wide as she stared at Luke.

“She knew!?” Luke says crossing his arms on his chest looking rather annoyed.

“I texted her… please Luke please do this for me! My mom and sis might come visit again if we state you are Kenzi’s boyfriend and leave some of her clothes here they wont suspect anything” I plead as he begins to storm back towards his bedroom.

“Aria you are not 16 any more they should know the truth” he says turning to face me ones he was in his room he was pissed off.

“My mom is still… very over protective please Luke I will owe you a big one please” I say stepping forward and placing a hand on his arm gently.

“Fine…” he growls out in frustration. “But I will cash off that favor.”