Blackmail

pic of the appartments on her side

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Ariana POV

I groan as the light irritates my eyes and I crinch curling up my head was pounding. My hand searches for my blanket I pull it over my head and sigh in delight ones the evil light is blocked. I remain like that in till there is a loud knock on the door and I groan again who the hell was making so much noise?

“Go away” I cry out but soon I hear the door open and within seconds my blanket is pulled from underneath me.

“I need a packet of cigarettes why don’t you go fetch them at the store for me?” my super annoying roommate asks.

“Because I’m not your fu-cking slave that’s why” I say sitting up quickly and then holding my head as a wave of dizziness hits me.

“Actually I think you forgot what we discussed last night didn’t you?” he says with a cocky grin.

“What the hell are you talking about?” I ask rubbing my temples my eyes were shut tightly and I was sure my stomach had flipped a few times. If this is what drinking did then I never what to drink ever again.

“I figured you might forget because you were wasted but… lucky for you I didn’t” Luke says and then the bed dips and I look up at him confused.

“What are you talking about Luke? And can you get the hell out I feel so sick…” I say ready to get up but he grabs my arm and makes me face him.

“I know what kind of stories you write on your Wattpad… BDSM? Being tied and spank is that what you want a guy to do to you? Really now how perverted can your mind get?” He says with a lopsided smile.

My eyes widen and my mouth drops open. I tried searching for the memories of the night before but after the kiss it was a complete blank. I stare at him unsure what to say then my voice comes out weak and shaky “y-you don’t know why I wrote that story… it was for my-“

“I don’t care why you wrote it but you did write it… and I have a copy now… and its not like your other stories are rated G you have some pretty steamy stuff in there. I did my research sweet heart” he says with a wink.

“I… I don’t understand what do you want?” I say feeling lost and sick I was sure I would throw up all over my new bed but that would be worth it if I got the jerk in front of me.

“Well let’s just say I’m in need of Errands and you’re here!” he says with a chuckle.

“Is this black mail?!” I accuse getting up from the bed and standing towards the back close to the bathroom feeling the vile liquid rising in my throat.

“Yes if you don’t comply I will post quotes from your book in your Facebook and other social media… I know you have your sisters on their” he says standing and staring at my eyes daring me to refuse.

“So… I will… just run errands for you?” I ask awkwardly.