Scars

Hope you guys like this chapter! :( it was REALLY hard to write the emotions for it for some reason i just dont think i got them right but enjoy!

Also give my foot some love! and VOTE! <3

:( So for those of you who care! I went to the doctor and he basically said there needs to be more testing done -sigh- i need to get an MRI ;~; thats expensive so I probably wont get around to it for another moth more or less...

ಌ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ಞ

“We have to go Luke… please” I plead as I round his body and warp my arm around his arm. My eyes meet the man’s but it was only a second and there was no recognition in his eyes, which hurt. I begin to pull him out of the restaurant and he allows me. I let out a sigh of relief ones we are one block away from the restaurant.

“Aria what was that about?” Luke asks putting his hands on my shoulders and holding me in place. I stare up at him tearing up and give him a head shake, I was unsure and scared to voice it. “Aria…”

“Please drop it Luke… I just… It was nothing” I mumble looking away. I caught my reflection in a near by car window and I looked flustered and shocked, my eyes were wide and I realized I was having difficulty breathing.

“Aria… calm down. We can’t drop it… I need to know why you acted this way… was it someone from the gang? You have to tell me” He says pressing me up against him his hands gently running up and down my back in a claming manner.

“It was my dad Luke ok? It was my dad…” I repeated feeling my heart sinking as confusion settled within me.

“The waiter?” Luke asked pulling me back from his tight hold so that our eyes could meet.

“Yes… him…” I mumble looking down and take a deep breath. I felt Luke lifting my chin up to look in to his eyes. He looked like he was conflicted between backing up and pushing for more information so I gave it to him. “He left us… It was my fault… I… I got sick and… the bill was too much. My parents began fighting about money it was my fault… it was my fault.”

“No Aria… don’t think that way” He says pulling me in to a hug ones more. “You don’t know if that is how things went down. You know my mother didn’t really leave me… she just… lost her memory it turned out to be a complicated situation… maybe that’s the same for your dad.”

“Your mom didn’t pack up her bags and said I’m leaving did she? No she didn’t” I responded quietly and then looked up at him wishing he would tell me otherwise.

He kissed my lips gently, sweetly, it was the type of kiss that I wasn’t even sure if it happened. I smiled softly as I lean up for a second one, he brushes his lips against mine before pulling back and nipping my nose. “If you’re not going to confront him for being a total ass and not being a part of your amazing life then I will.”

“Luke don’t please…” I plead as he rounds me and begins walking back. I grab his arm and try to stop him but he was much stronger and it basically looked like he was dragging me along. “Luke why are you doing this!?”

“Because it fucking pisses me off that he did that to you, he should have been there for you Aria. He should have cared for you… should have… supported you, your mom and sister. But he didn’t he chose to run away… he chose to have an easier life” He says wrapping his arm around my shoulders. “If you’re not going to say something then I will for you.”