Trapped

Sorry for the short update GUESS WHO IS BACK? THE HANDY MAN D: yup very inconvinient... but I'll try hard to update again thsi weekend thanks guys for your support why dont you throw me a vote while your up here? xD

pic of Brian on the side!

ಌ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ಞ

“Aria!” Brian says and my eyes shoot open startled. I stare at him sleepily and he smirks at me. “I’m here to pick you up sleepy head…”

“I told him that you were still sick and he wouldn’t listen” I hear Luke complain behind him. I look over at him still out of it and sit up rubbing my eyes.

“What time is it?” I mumble and stretch with a yawn. It had been two whole days of Nurse Luke on the watch and I couldn’t be happier.

He was so attentive… although sometimes it was too embarrassing. If I took too long in the bathroom he would panic and knock yelling through and asking if I was ok. God I just needed privacy to poop! How embarrassing is it trying to poop or fart when another person is around! I need bathroom space. Other than that it was an awesome two days, he would feed me in bed, and he even watched some anime with me. I had to beg him to let me because apparently I was still too weak even sit there and watch a show.

“Time for you to get up! We have our project presentations today did you really forget?” Brian says shaking me gently. I yawn again and stare at him confused; his words were not sinking in at all.

“See she isn’t feeling well! I’ll have her email or call the teacher later” Luke says sitting on the bed and touching my forehead. I shudder from the cold of his hand it felt good against my warm skin.

“She has to go! Our teacher is an ass he doesn’t excuse our absents unless we take a doctors notes… and this one matters unlike the other projects” Brian says running a hand through my greasy hair.

Oh, another thing Luke wouldn’t let me do! Take a freaked bath, for goodness gracious I wasn’t going to drown in the shower. He said I was too unwell to bathe alone and since Kenzi is too grabby to shower with I had to endure it.

“His right Luke I have to go” I say looking over at him and giving him the best puppy eyes I can muster.

“Fine but you better keep an eye on her… if she starts feeling bad during class you better call me and take her to the hospital” Luke says to Brian before getting out of the room and slamming the door. We looked at each other with smiles but then Luke came back in and grabbed Brian “She needs to take a bath so you and I will wait in the living room.”

Believe it or not Luke made me dress warm even though we live in freaked SUNDIEGO! It’s always warm especially since summer was practically here. I pull the scarf and sweater off just as we arrived at the school and I could hear Brian chuckling. We had remained quiet the whole ride. It almost felt like we were scared Luke would pop out of no where and make us go back.

“Nice touch with the whole faking sick thing” Brian says looking at me with a smirk as soon as we are out of the car.

“I wasn’t faking it… I really did get sick” I comment with a frown. “I wouldn’t do something like that.”