Unwanted

SO on the side is a song that I like to listen to sometimes to get in the mood to write this story~

PLEASE DONT HATE on the chapter... It was actually really hard to write for me.. x__x I had to write down everyone's name and kept looking at it and trying to figure out who did what and I seriously kept getting confused.. well good luck hope its not confusing for you guys

I'll probably make a character list to post up sometime soon :3 D: also no i didnt proof read and yes i am horrible for that T_T

ಌ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ಞ

I feel Mark’s arms around me as he takes me away from Luke and guides me towards the barbeque. He grabs a second towel and begins to help me dry my hair, how can I not fall for him. When I’m with Mark I do feel happy and content but Luke just makes something deep in me burn. I glance at Mark as he quietly works to dry my hair a little and then gives me a reassuring smile.

“Thanks… but I think I will go wash up at the showers by the bathrooms…” I respond and he nods taking the towel back. “Thanks… I’ll be back in a bit ok?”

I grab my bag and head for the bathroom with a loud sigh, what was I going to do. I really did like Mark but if that was true then why would I want Luke to save me. Why was I happier that Luke saved me? Why did it feel like I was betraying Luke by going in to Mark’s arms? Why did I even care? He had a girl friend… or a friend with benefits either way he had someone and I wasn’t it.

I slipped out of my wet cloths and jumped in to the shower, I was so glad the beach bathrooms had them. But of course the homeless used them too so I was sure to keep my sandals on. I wash all the sand off my body, dry up and very carefully slip my cloths on, trying to avoid touching the bathroom floor.

As soon as I come out I bump in to Mark and I give him a startled squeal. When I realize it’s him I let out a sigh or relief and smile up at him. How could I not fall for Mark? I felt something for him and he liked me… and we were dating. I couldn’t ignore how much emotion was in his eyes when he looked at me.

“Sorry I scared you… I was worried you took so long” he says taking my bag and putting a protective hand on my lower back and guiding me towards the other. “Come… I’ll give you a blanket to warm up ok?”

“Ok thank you” I say giving him a shy smile before letting him guide me. We get to our table and as promised Mark brings me a blanket but I decide to leave it on the side since the sun was still out. He sits besides me and I look up to see a concerned Luke, I give him a tight smile, the only thing I could muster.

“Are you hungry?” Mark asks while putting down a plate of hamburgers. “Well done?”

“Thanks… swimming made me hungry” I let out a soft giggle before I heard a scoff.

“You looked like a retarded drowning… cow!” Luke’s one night stand says with a grin on her face thinking her insult was clever.

“Hey Christine stop that” Luke barks out at her with a frown on his face.

“That’s not my name! It’s Crystal” she argues back. “Anyways why are you defending her? She ruined our time by pretending to drown.”