Character List

Hey guys sorry I never posted one of these before I dunno I feel kinda awkward putting this list up for others to see. Because it just has very little information on the character I just use it to spark my memory on them.

So if you ever Need a memory refresher on who plays who or how they know eachother and or are related then check it out here!

ALSO I have no clue why some of this stuff is different size... because it is the same size on word... and some of it is different font! again I dont know why but sorry~'

VOTE and like my list :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariana Collins as Alexis Bledel

She is a bit of a nerd with a kind heart. Her eyes are a bright blue and her hair is a dark brown (natural). Her skin is tanned from enjoying the sun. Her figure is pretty curvy with a nice chest, long legs and cute face. Likes to wear comfortable things but is trying to wear more girly things like dresses.

Amy Collins as Demi Lovato

Younger sister of Aria she is shorter and slimmer then Aria. She has honey colored eyes with dark brown hair and is lighter skinned.

Brian Carter as Robbie Amell

He had forest green eyes and black short hair. His jaw is strong, his eyes are piercing dark with a hint of softness and he does have some muscle. He is a very chill dude that is both Aria’s friend and classmate.

Braden his gf Kelly (older brother to Brian)

Unlike Brian, Braden, is more slim and doesn’t care to work out much. He prefers to have a fresh style by having ironed expensive cloths and going to the barber shop often. He is older and his eyes are more like olive green but his hair is just as dark as Brian’s.

Kelly

A cute petite and flat cheated blond who is very plastic. Cares a lot about appearances, brands and other superficial stuff.

Luke Hunter as Ian Somerhalder

He has dark hair he likes to style with wax to make it appear as if he just got out of bed. He has piercing blue eyes a strong jaw and nose. He often forgets to shave and has a little bit of a sexy bad ass rough growth. He likes to work out so his muscles are well defined. He usually likes to wear dark t-shirts, boot cut jeans, boots and a leather jacket.

Zack as Kellan Lutz

He had blond short hair and blue deep blue eyes. Luke’s friend who is his height and is very buffed. Has a path with Luke they used to be friends till he became gang leader.

Kyle as Alex Pettyfer

Kyle has brown eyes and blond hair they were tight curls. He is average build and a chill yet thoughtful person. He is the closes of Luke’s high school friends.

Jake as  Jeremy Sumpter

Jake looked to be the shortest still taller then me though he was a natural red hair and it looked good on him his eyes were a olive green and his hair was spiked up in a cool way. Also meet Luke in high school and they are close.

Steven as Steven Straight

Steve had brown hair and it was cut almost like a short mohawk the ends were blond. His hair along with his intense blue eyes gave him an edge but I could tell he was a nice guy just like the rest. Meet Luke in high school and helped him style his bad boy look.

Mark as Chace Crawford

The guy was kind of hot his eyes were a sparkly ocean blue and his hair was brown and all over in a very cute manner. He was probably as build as Luke and he had a little bit of a five a clock shadow but it looked really good in him. He wears casual cloths like the other guys just t-shirt and ripped jeans but he wore flip-flops unlike the other guys who wore dress shoes or boots. 

Kenzi asKsenia Solo

Bright blue eyes but she sometimes wear contacts of all sorts of colors her favorite is violet. She has straight black hair with bangs and is petite but beautiful. Her waist is so small but she isn’t conceded at all.

Penny as Jenna ushkowitz

Best friend of Aria. She has dark brown eyes and black straight hair. She is slim and short with a nice chest. She likes the Goth style so she often wears those kinds of clothes.

Alexandra as Elisha Cuthbert

She has green with a hint of blue eyes and blond with highlights. Perfectly flat stomach and tanned skin. Her breasts are large and fake and her butt is nearly non existent. She is Luke’s ex-girlfriend who wanted to just party around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

comment and let me know if this is how you pictured them!~ sorry if i didn't get it right some of tehse are as close as they will get to how i pictured them!