What you want

THIS

IS

NOT

EDITED

STOP

COMMENTING

ABOUT

THAT

PLEASE

Lets pretend its LUKE and ARIA on the side also dont forget to  :D give me some LOVE <3 VOTE!

ಌ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ಞ

Kenzi and I had been on the phone for hours, that girl could talk. She told me all about her second date with Steven and how romantic it was. To be honest I was more than a little jealous that their relationship was blossoming. She said that if Steven asked her to be his girlfriend she would say yes.

Of course progress with Luke hadn’t really been progress; he wasn’t around at all any more. He was always busy with his mom and with his finals. Time was running out and the more I thought about it the more I realized I had to do something drastic. He wasn’t going to admit he liked me unless he had to…. Well I could only hope. I had devised a plan, well Brian did, but I wasn’t sure if Luke would comply.

After my talk with Kenzi I went back to studying for my biology final. I hated that class but I needed it for my GED. I wasn’t sure who thought an Art major needed that class but they sucked. It was a boring Sunday afternoon, I was just itching to get out and have some fun. But at the same time I felt depressed I wanted to stay home and curl up in to a ball.

Would Luke really reject me and let me go? Time was running out and he wasn’t even around to say hi. I felt tears come to my eyes as my legs drag me across the apartment. I got in to Luke’s room and climbed in on the bed. I knew he wouldn’t be back for a few hours since he had been courteous enough to let me know. So I was going to lay on his bed and breathed in his delicious scent.

I missed him so much; we had gotten so close, like best friends. But I couldn’t blame him for being busy with his mom, he just found her. I missed Martha well Claris that was her real name. They both invited me to their home but I didn’t want to intrude I wanted to give them their much needed family time.

I sighted and drifted off in to a deep sleep in till I was startled awake a few hours later. There was some noise coming from the living room? I got up slowly wondering if Luke was back, I didn’t want him to know I had napped on his bed. I was pretty sure the puddle of drool and the messy covers would give me away though.

As I yawned and stretched I noticed the noise stopped and wondered if he was cooking. I popped my head out I noticed the living room was a mess, what the hell had happened? The couch cushions were all over the places, the coffee table and lamps were flipped and our movie collection was all over the floor.

I heard noise coming from my room and instantly got angry. Was this Luke paying me back for falling asleep in his bed? What a jerk! He was making a mess of the house, I decided to catch him red handed. I quietly crawled over to my bed and peeked in side