Kenzi Time

another pic of kenzi on the side

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Kenzi POV

I curl up against my new best friend; Ariana. I love her and I know we will be good friends for life if I don’t mess it up. I was kind of afraid to lose her she seemed so cool. I wrapped my arms around her body and pull her close. No I was not lesbian I just liked cuddling. I hated her roommate but at least he let me in with out a struggle. I was prepared to kick his butt if needed.

I felt Aria stir up and I grin exited to be the first to say good morning to her. But when her eyes opened she screamed and jumped off the bed falling on the ground. I quickly got up and went to her aid helping her up.

“What are you doing here KENZI?” she asks and I could tell she was not a morning person. Its cool neither was I but I wanted to make sure and be here when she awoke.

“I came to apologize and take you out for the day!” I chirped.

“Oh? And who let you in?” she asks suspiciously staring at her sliding door to her small patio and I chuckle shaking my head.

“Your ass-hole roommate did! Now get ready we are leaving!” I say giving her a quick hug.

“Kenzi… I have a headache and I’m pretty sure I’m hung over ok?” she says rubbing her temples.

“Girl we need to build up your alcohol tolerance! We are going to go to the movies expenses all on me! And I know exactly what will make you feel better come on go change” I say moving her towards her closet.

She groans but goes to it and pulls out a plain t-shirt and shorts then gets a change of underwear and goes to the bathroom. “I hate you!”

“Love you too bestie” I chirp and look through her shoes. She had a lot of simple flip flops but a few new stylish sandals and flats. I didn’t like what she had picked so I decided to dig through her closet and find something better. I pulled out a simple pink strapless dress and then pulled matching flowery sandals. I knocked on the door and when she opened it I shoved the outfit at her and told her she better where it. She complained but took it.

“There are you happy?” she says walking out of the closet and I shake my head. “What is it now Kenzi?”

“Your hair” I say pulling her on to her bed. I grab her hair iron which I had put to heat up and begin to give her hair a few waves. “It looks nice straight but I feel that if you give it a little wave it could go a long way.”

“Thanks” she mumbles grateful. I could tell Aria was like me. She didn’t seemed like she had a lot of friends but she was nice and a cool chick. From what I gathered in her choice of cloths she tried to play it safe. I was going to make sure to change that.

“There! All done” I say pulling the iron unplugged then tossing it to the tub in the bathroom. That’s how I made sure that my iron never caught on fire.

“Wow… I look” she smiled looking at her self in her closet mirror then walks over to the bathroom and grabs a heart silver necklace that matched her earrings. “Yes?”