DrUnK

Luke's bike on the side <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aria POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke parks the motorcycle and I climb off and hand him the helmet which he takes and straps to the motorcycle. He smirks looking up and down at me then shake his head and begins to walk away. I quickly follow confused by his reaction to my appearance.

“What? Is something wrong with me?” I ask quickly catching up with him. His steps were longer than mine and I had to walk fast to keep up.

“No but your hair got a little winded and your dress wrinkled it makes you look like you just had sex” he says stopping and looking back down at me. He wrapped an arm around my waist possessively as we got closer to the house.

“What?! OMG let me fix my self first” I say trying to stop and running my hands through my dress then my hair than my dress unsure what to fix first.

“Leave it… it makes you look like a sexy kitten” he chuckles as we walk in through the door he had his hand resting on my back. That’s when I realize that music had been blasting since earlier it was a typical popular fast beat song. Kesha of course and her new song die young. I usually liked Kesha but they definitely over played her songs. I like to listen to the radio from time to time it makes me feel like I connect with normal people.

“Why did we walk in together?” I whisper and he smirks looking down at me and shrugs.

“Just for the heck of it… your looking hot I’ll make other girls want me” he winks and let me go. “Mingle around kitten… I’ll find you later… maybe.”

“Maybe?” I cry out feeling mad. Before I could even argue he had disappeared in to the large dancing crowd in the living room. What the hell was I supposed to do? To say I was having party anxiety was an understatement. Then again why the hell did he say maybe? Wasn’t he my ride back?

I wasn’t claustrophobic so the huge crowed of people didn’t bother me. I’ve been to comic con plenty of times to learn how to deal with it and how to navigate through. I just didn’t know what to do when I was in a party setting; it wasn’t my natural habitat. Dancing was out of the question even though Kenzi showed me some moves I wasn’t confident yet. I began walking trying not to seem stupid and finally made my way across the room. There were a few beer kegs and guys were pumping some out and drinking. I grabbed a cup and began drinking. After my second cup I wondered what the hell I was going to do. Surely Luke would get pissed if I just waited outside for him.

“Hey beautiful” someone said behind me but I just kept drinking. They were probably talking to someone else. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. “Hey you want to join a beer pong game?”

“I don’t think you want me as your partner… I’ve never played” I mumble with a light shrug.

“No I want you I can spot a natural born player” he says tapping his nose and chuckling. “Even if you suck you can serve as a distraction so come on! You look bored.”

“Fine… what’s your name?” I ask eyeing him up and down.