Scardy cat

Luke on the side and... I know its short but hey! At least i'm updating xD <3

ಌ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ಞ

I was numb after what happened with Luke, it was both good and bad. I couldn’t feel the pain, I know it was there, but I also felt like I couldn’t enjoy the rest of the night. I was currently fake laughing at the fact that Braden and Kelly were kissing Kenzi’s shoes. Yup they both got caught along with Kyle and Steven the rest of the crew had pretty good hiding spots. Mark said he ran out and hid on a spot between the wall and the house in a dark area. Brian said that he knew the house much better than his brother so he hid in a spot out in the patio, a blind side from almost every side. Penny and Jessica said they hid in the bathroom and were lucky enough Kenzi didn’t reach the spot since she was busy searching the rest of the house. Jake had actually made an agreement with Kenzi that he would take her to a new and amazing spa so he was spared from kissing her shoe.

“How drunk are you guys?” Kenzi asked all of a sudden as soon as our shoes were kissed.

“Pretty drunk here… and tiered… I think we are gonna head to bed” Kelly says taking a hold of her boyfriend. “We will be in the last floor you guys have fun… we are heavy sleepers.”

“Sweet… well, I’m not bad I have a high tolerance” Steven says rubbing his mouth clean of Kenzi’s leather.

“I think we are going to head to bed too, Brian offered us a spared bedroom upstairs” Jessica says motioning to Penny. They usually didn’t drink often so they probably weren’t used to it. The funny thing was that I had slowly become accustomed to the feeling of alcohol and enjoyed it now. Especially because it allowed us to act and play like children.

“I think I’m going to go to bed guys…” Kyle says looking rather green. “That stupid mixture… was disgusting…”

“Hope you feel better soon boo” Jake says blowing him a kiss. Kyle replied with a grunt.

“Hey you guys can use any bedroom on the second floor they are pretty much guest rooms” Brian offered him before he nodded and followed the girls up. I wondered how Luke, Brian, Mark and Steven were holding them selves together if the concoction was that bad.

“Good night guys” I call to them in unison with everyone else. I didn’t think people wanted the party to be over but it was 2am and I was tiered too.

“I guess… we should all go to bed?” I say a little unsure. I was somewhere in the midst of drunk and buzzed. I could go to bed, I wanted to, but if I did then I feared I would break down and cry. I didn’t want to cry, I didn’t want to hurt, and I just wanted to have fun. “On second thought… why don’t we keep drinking?”

“I’m down to keep drinking!” Kenzi and Brian say at the same time.

“Let’s play 10 fingers… its like never ever have I ever…. Blank” Mark says grinning and looking at me.

“Well how do you play?” I ask as we begin to move to the living room. There were literally bottles and bottles of stuff lying around.