Soul Mate

LAST PART! ENJOY  AND VOTE <3

ಌ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ಞ

I was so scared; I couldn’t believe what Mark had done. He basically kidnapped me, I had been so stupid, and how could I have trusted him?  He said he wanted us to hang out and have some fun. He made me believe that he needed to hang out because he was having some drug issues. Well I guess they were drug issues alright.

Just as we got to the warehouse he manhandled me and got my hands behind my back then pulled me out of the car. I screamed and struggled but he dragged me in to the creepy isolated place. He said that I could scream all I wanted no one was going to help. That no one who cared was going to come to get me.

“Oh is this the Kitten Zack always rumbles about?” one of the thugs says coming closer. He had a knife out and my eyes widen in fear. He got a kick out of my reaction and chuckled putting his knife away.

“Yeah… I haven’t even had a taste of her yet… but she is hot isn’t she?” Mark says as he dips in and licks up my ear. I frown finding it disgusting and try to pull away but his hold just tightens.

“The boss aint here yet but he will be back shortly” the other gangster says sizing me and Mark up. “Dang man… I want to taste her but I know the boss aint going to like that… he wants first dips…”

“Fine by me” Mark says pushing me with him as the thugs begin to lead us out back.

“What do you want for her?” the first one asks licking his lips. It was as if he wanted to have me right then and there. “By the way I’m Peter.”

“I’m Mark… and I was thinking we could set a discount on some drugs I like the lighter stuff” Mark says with a grin. “But I wouldn’t mind trying something hard ones in a while.”

“I don’t know man… the boss don’t like doing discounts but for her…” the other one says with a smirk. “I’m Drake.”

“If he wants her he is going to have to discount me” Mark says with annoyance in his voice.

“Hey man I just see one of you… and the boss wont like threats” Peter says glaring at Mark. He was leading us to the back he was in front and Drake was behind us.

“Why don’t you just shut up and let me wait for your boss in peace… go get me a drink or something” Mark says with a smirk as we enter an office.

“Fuck you man” Peter says before leaving. “Don’t worry sweetheart I’ll fuck you later.”

I shuddered at the tone of Peter; it was as if he knew it was going to be a fact. I felt tears beginning to spill and shook in fear, tonight was supposed to be my first time with Luke. Was I going to end up getting rape by multiple guys? I wanted to scream but my throat hurt already all I could do was whimper.

“Don’t mind his ass… so I trust you won’t touch anything? We have to finish our rounds before the boss gets here” Drake says with another hard glare. “Don’t get started with out us…”