Kitten

Pic of aria in dress on the side

<><><><><><><><>Luke POV<><><><><><><><>

After Aria and Kenzi left I decided to go back to sleep for a while longer I woke up late afternoon. When my stomach growled I realized that they still hadn’t made there way back; it was annoying. I wanted food and some cigarettes but since Aria had left with Kenzi I had to get them my self. I got up then put on some jeans and a t-shirt. I put on my black boots, grabbed my wallet and walked out.

As I walked to the store I wondered briefly why I liked picking on Aria so much. She was pretty dam hot especially in the black lace tong; I wanted to see that again. Her ass was shaped perfectly and I nearly died trying to hold back from giving them a groping. I guess I could thank Kenzi for that even if she was an annoying little bi-tch. I think the reason I liked to pick on Aria is her innocents.

I chuckle to my self thinking about how inexperienced she was. I was sure if I put my lips on her pretty little lips I could make her melt unlike the kiss Mark gave her. I finally made it to the store and noticed Steven wasn’t working today. I had literally kicked his ass a few days back for making Aria so scared of zombies and for making a move on her. Although I didn’t voice the second thought but I was sure he understood not to come around unless I was there. Yeah bro’s before hoes but now that I had a use for Aria I didn’t want that to be jeopardized.

I decided to pick a few other things I remembered that we needed groceries. Although that was Aria’s job I would make sure to make her work extra hard for it. I made it back home and sat the things on the counter leaving them for when Aria got home. Of course I put away the things like milk and eggs in but the rest I left out. I would make her clean the whole apartment too including my bathroom. I smirked at the thought of her complaining.

I went to my room and slit the glass door open then walked on to my patio. That was the good thing about these apartments each room came with a bathroom and patio. So I sat on the chair and put my legs up on the side box I had out there and lit my cigarette. I took a puff and made some smoke rings. After I caught some wind I realized someone was smoking pot and I made a mental note to get some later too.

Today was going to be a lazy day there was a list of things I had to do but then I laughed shaking my head in sudden realization that Aria could do all those things for me. So I went in to the kitchen and wrote her a list. First on it was to wash and hang my cloths then to clean the whole apartment. I was a tidy person but I had gotten lazy since I could always make Aria do it. I also wrote that she had to make me dinner and put things away.

I went back to my bed room and laid on the bed looking through Aria’s wattpad she had uploaded another part just two days ago. To say I was caught up in her story was embarrassing but she had descent writing skills. She also had a pretty good imagination but from someone experienced as me I could tell she could use a lesson on a few things. After reading her chapter I felt a little sexual frustrated so I decided to let some steam off by going to the gym down stairs.