Death and Despair

Pic of the bad guy on the side

VOTE FOR ME!

ಌ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ಞ

Thankfully Luke decided to “borrow” his friend’s car to take us to the party, so no motorcycle tonight! I ended up putting on another dress from the “Kenzi” collection I bought. This one was a dark blue that hit my mid thigh, the longest she would allow me to buy, it was a one shoulder sleeve so I couldn’t wear a bra. I did my make up trying my hardest not to look like a cat but Luke said I still did.

“Jeeze just what every girl wants to hear when they are going to a party… “You look like an animal”” I exaggerate doing quote marks with my fingers and then giving him a pout and sitting back on the seat with a huff. In reality I wasn’t annoyed by the comment but it was nice to act like I was, it felt… normal.

“Aria I said you look like a Kitten… that should be a compliment” Luke corrects as he ruffles my hair and cuts the engine. We were in front of the party house; it was located on top of a steep hill. The only one up the hill, well the whole area was pretty empty which made it the perfect party place. I swear that music was 20 times louder than at the last party.

“Well its not” I huff again turning to open the door and ready to jump out when I feel Luke’s hand gently grace down from my neck down my spine and I shudder. It was easier for him to do that since my hair was up in a lazy bun.

“Kitten… you forgot to wear a bra” Luke chuckled and when I looked back I could see him smirking and looking at me up and down. “Very naughty for a virgin.”

And with that I jump out of the car and hurried to the part as fast as my 4 inch heels would allow. I didn’t know why Luke liked to teased me so much but it always made my heart beat faster and my stomach do a summersault. I loved the look he gave me, lust, but something else too. I shudder thinking about it, as I climbed up to the door steps; I felt Luke’s presence behind me. As soon as we enter I try to lose my self in the crowd still too embarrassed to face him.

Or at least I thought I had lost him in till I felt his hand at my waist and then he put a cup in my hand. He chuckled looking up at me and gave me a wink. I blushed and looked away drinking a little bit. I was glad we were acting like before, being ignored sucked, I hated the lost of contact with him. Luke was just so… must fun to be around sometimes, it was a hard realization. Especially because more than half the time I felt like I was going to die, maybe I liked the adrenalin rush.

“Drink it all and then I’ll get you another and that will be it for you ok?” Luke says against my ear making me sudder.

“Why are you dictating how much I drink?” I ask looking back at him annoyed. He had given me a mixture it was coke and vodka? It tasted like vanilla coke though.

“Because we don’t want what happened last time to happen again remember?” he asks with a light chuckle against my ear. I felt his thumb caressing my waist and I shuddered, how did he do that!? It was a soft gentle gesture but it made me feel so good and addicted to more.

“Oh… ok” I mumble gulping some more and I feel him hug me from be hind against his body. I pull away coughing and chocking on my drink and I hear him laugh.