Feelings

Give me some LOVE and please VOTE <3

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luke POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I stared down at Aria’s image, it was her, and it had to be. The longer I stared at the image the longer I realized that maybe just maybe it wasn’t her. How could it be her? Her features were much sharper and well defined, she seemed much younger too. The color of her hair and eyes was all wrong. All of Aria’s drawings held that same shade of brown and hazel eyes on them. Aria wasn’t a bad artist; she would capture the features the right way.

“Sorry… It… just looks cool” I respond shaking my head and sliding the image over to her. I didn’t want to think about my mom, there was a reason she left and never came back.

I was that reason, and if she didn’t want to find me or see me than she obviously didn’t care or loved me any longer. I knew I was the one who droved her away, I felt guilty for it. Even if “Martha” the women Aria had befriended was her I didn’t have a right to pursuit her.

“Hey I have to go to the store and pick up some things for my project I will see you later ok? Stay in doors… unless your going out with Brian” I said giving him a firm look. I didn’t want her running off on her own, not when she was still endanger.

I left shortly after that, leaving all my things scattered on the table, I just had to get out. I needed to take a smoke and I was fresh out. I decided to swing over by the store, knowing Steve was there. He could hook me up with something quick, he was a smoker too.

“Hey man… you look like you saw a ghost” he joked around before handing me a pack. I didn’t have to pay for it I just gave him a nod and pulled one out.

“It’s been… an eventful morning I guess” I mumble trying to sound emotionless. Steven and the guys knew that my mother left and why. One really drunken night I just spilled my guts in a very unmanly way. We never brought it back ever again and I didn’t intend to either.

“What happened?” he asked raising an eyebrow. He jumped over the counter and yelled for the other guy in the store to cover for him as he followed me out the door. I instantly lid the cigarette up and gave him a side glance as I breathed it out.

“I need some…” I didn’t even have to finish when Steven pulled one rolled up already. I took it flinging my cigarette to the ground and lighting his joint up.

“Luke what’s up? Is it Aria? Or… the gang? What’s going on?” he asked concerned as he put his hand on my arm to get me to look at his direction.

“Fuck no its not… any of that I’m just having a bad… day” I manage to get out as I pray his joint gives me enough to relax my nerves.

“Than what’s up man?” he asked shaking his head and pointing to the joint. “I know for a fact you haven’t been smoking that often… so what’s up?”

I look in to his intense blue eyes, he was concerned for me. I knew better than to come here when I was this troubled. It didn’t matter how many times I denied my emotions or issues he and the rest of the guys could see through it. I ran my hand through my hair and stared at him sadly.