Trust

Give me some LOVE and VOTE <3

ಌ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ಞ

I shift waking up slowly engulfed in a cocoon of warmth. I smile knowing that Luke’s arm was over my stomach and he had me pressed up against him even though he was asleep he was possessive. I moved slowly under him till I was facing him. I was about to kiss him when he pulled me closer making my body mold against his. I jolted away accidentally as I feel his hard muscular chest press against my sensitive sore peeks.

“What’s wrong?” Luke asks in a tired husky tone. His eyes flutter open as he tries to focus on me and lets out a loud yawn like a lion would.

“Nothing is wrong… I just… didn’t realize how sore…” I didn’t have to finish the sentence because I knew Luke was looking at my chest.

“Hmm I hope your not complaining” he says and chuckles when I shake my head and blush bright red.

The night before I told Luke I wanted him so badly but I wasn’t ready to have sex with him. He said waiting wasn’t an issue for him, but we could have a lot of fun with out penetration. He was incredible; I was putty in his hands. He basically explored my body, caressing it with his hands while his mouth tortured my peaks.

“I can’t complain” I say with a cheeky smile, I was so happy. This was true happiness, being with the person you loved. I hated the fact that I was holding back on him, but I just felt like it was too soon. Yes we had known each other a while but now we were boyfriend and girl friend and things were different know. They were much better, we were much better together.

I gave him a gentle and shy kiss on his lips and he didn’t hesitate to deepen the kiss. I shuddered as his hands moved over my breasts. He cupped them and allowed his callused thumbs to run over them and then his kiss swallowed my moans and whimpers. He made me feel like I was alive and on fire.

“Luke…” I mumble against his lips and he grinned at my reaction. He stared in to my eyes eating up my expression before his head dipped down and nipped at a sensitive spot on my neck. I moaned squirming beneath him but I knew better than to think that would stop him, not after last night. My hands found their way in to his hair as I gripped and tugged at it.

“Hmm… your more sensitive now…” he says nipping my sensitive numb making it sting and then kissing that pain away. I stared at him panting as the need for more grew within me, I thought for sure I would begin to beg him any minute to take care of my lower section. The night before he only lightly ran his hand over that area, I was sure he had done it just to tease me. So I didn’t give him the satisfaction of making me beg for more, but I was ready to beg now.

I opened my mouth about to speak when my phones alarm blasted from where it laid on the ground. I glared it as it broke the spell over me and I sit up covering my self with the blanket and Luke gives me a sheepish smile kissing my forehead. I roll my eyes and stand up going over to my phone knowing full well he was watching so I made sure to add an extra sway to my hips.

“Turn it off and let’s get back to this…” Luke groaned throwing him self on the bed making me giggle.