Beach

Encase you guys were confused why Luke had Saturday school its like a studio class you can go in if you want or not so he just chose to go in

ಌ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ಞ

I got up early and made breakfast for two. I decided I didn’t want anything to eat as soon as I got up. I didn’t want to be around when Luke got up but I had to do an art project. I had to do some sketches of dancers and while I could use my computer the living room one was much bigger. If the dancers were bigger I could capture more details to sketch down.  I was jotting down some poses and so focus in to the sketches that I didn’t notice someone was talking to me till I was shaken.

“What?” I snapped turning to see a very confused girl frowning at me. I frowned at her and my eyes did a scan of her appearance.

She had wild red hair, pretty silky skin, and bright green eyes, stunning. She was wearing a big shirt, one of Luke’s, and she looked so sexy just in that shirt. I couldn’t hide my jealousy, I always wished to look that pretty, and her body was perfect from what I could see. I gave her a sheepish smile before putting my things down and mumbling an apology and turning to her.

“What are you doing here?” she asked as her nose scrunches up in disgust. I frown at that, like what am I doing here? What the heck is she doing here?

“I live here? And I’m working on an art project?” I say with a frown. She glances down at my sketches and smirks.

“Those aren’t even good… they are misproportional” she snickers before grabbing my sketchbook and pencil and with thick lines adds on to the waist and narrows my heads.

“Stop it! They are meant to be like that! Haven’t you ever heard of Anime?” I ask her taking my stuff back.

I had just met her and I already hated her, I mean what kind of person does that. Art can’t be put in to a category and be judged by it, art is free. That’s what I love about it, being able to create anything I want, yes people can critique art but its not the same as what she had done she basically said, its wrong, let me fix it.

“Oh… cartoons” she says with a roll of her eyes and walking over to the kitchen. She leans over the stove and inspects the eggs I have mixed in with veggies. “What’s up with this breakfast? It’s so… healthy…”

“Sweety… that’s how I like it” I heard Luke’s deep voice call with a groan as he steps out of his room. His eyes land on mine and he gives me a knowing smile and I see a flash of guilt go through his eyes.

What the heck was that from him? I knew he sleep with someone, they were pretty loud. I was kind of hoping that I had dreamed it all up. I wondered why but my heart ached thinking that Luke could sleep with gorgeous women. It wasn’t like I liked Luke… but maybe I was mad because he tried to cock block me before, and yet here he was sleeping with this pretty girl. 

“Oh… well I don’t like this… make her make me something else” she says dropping the pan.

“What do you think I am?” I ask with a frown on my face.