Let the Prank war begin

Pic of LOWES incase you dont know what its like

ಌ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ಞ

I woke up to a bright light and groaned I wasn’t hung over that much I knew but the bright light still stung my eyes. I curled up in to a ball and slowly opened my eyes and looked at my clock it was already 12 I wasn’t even sure what day it was maybe Sunday?

I yawned and got up slowly I realized that my shoes had been removed and I was covered by a blanket. Luke had carried me to bed and helped me out. That made me smile specially remembering that he had saved me the night before, I was thankful. I got up and went to shower not even looking at my self in the mirror too worried I look like a zombie.

After my shower I felt refreshed and I vowed not to go out of the apartment I seriously wanted to stay in after the crazy fun weekend I had. But I had to go to the stupid store to get some wood and decoration crap for my project.  I put on shorts and a thank top and brushed my hair not bothering with the mirror again I mean I wasn’t going to go out.

“Aria! Make me breakfast” Luke calls out and I roll my eyes and make my way to the living room.

“I’m here don’t get your panties in a twist” I reply and then look over at him he was just in his boxers and boy was he sexy. I think this is probably the only time I’ve seen him in boxers and I let my eyes wander down his body and then back up to his face. His hair was a mess and he had a five a clock shadow but he was working it all.

“Aria…” Luke’s face was contouring as if he was trying to hold something in but it was too much for him and he burst out laughing.

“What’s so funny?” I ask beginning to turn the stove on and take out eggs and sausages to make.

“Your face!” he says holding his stomach and laughing hard.

 “What about my face?” I ask raising an eyebrow. I had no idea what the hell he was talking about.

I cracked some eggs in one pan and put the sausages on the other than washed my hands and went over to my room to look at my self in my room. I gasped because Luke had sharpie a unibrow and mustache and goatee on my face. It was still very dark even though I knew I had washed my face thoroughly in the shower since I still had make up from the night before on.

“LUKE WHAT THE HELL!” I cry out and stomp in to the kitchen he was sitting by the kitchen island still laughing.

“You shouldn’t have fallen asleep on the ride back” he responds with a chuckle finally calming down.

“Luke… it’s not funny its permanent marker I already showered and washed my face and its still there… that’s not cool” I reply crossing my arm and staring at him no glaring.

“You should have seen your face when you saw it!” he responds back with a chuckle.

I gasp I couldn’t believe him he spied on me while I checked my face than pretended he didn’t move. I huffed and turned to take care of the food. When I’m done making food I have mostly settled down and I turned around to find him staring at me. “What if I did that to you huh? Would you like that then? Or what if I prank you!?”