Hospital

Just wanted to try to update early its short BUT at least you got an early update right RIGHT? xD so DON'T complain!

I AM UPDATING as fast as possible :( I do have a life that is very busy... unfortunately T_T

ARIA ON THE SIDE

ಌ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ಞ

The first few days after the beach house fiasco I avoided Luke but then I realized it wasn’t worth it. I wasn’t going to allow my self to feel sad for something that never was. Well that’s what I was saying but in reality I was crying, literally, but that was probably because of the chick flicks I was watching. Ok it was more like an anime movie but it was totally a chick flick one of my favorite I love to hate “five centimeters.”

“GOD DANG IT WHY ARE YOU BLEH SUCH A DUMB BISH!” I yelled at my computer screen at the end. Then whisper with a pouty face “Why couldn’t you just end up with the right guy? Why did you go find someone else?”

“Aria will you shut the fck up… I’m trying to watch a game here!” Luke says all annoyed as he stands at my room entrance.

“Anata wa baaaaka desu yoooooooo” I stick my tongue out at him. “Fine I’ll be quiet… but I’m practicing my Japanese so go away.”

“Sometimes you’re so weird” he says with a shake of his head and retreats.

“Rather be weird then a BAKA!” I say sticking my tongue out at the door. Yup I guess I deal with heart pain by turning in to a five year old. Baka means idiot in Japanese and is currently one of my favorite words.

“What did you say?” he calls back.

“Nothing~” I cry back angelically.

“Make me lunch soon Kitten” he calls back. I guess we went back to our usual routine, Luke didn’t care about me.

I wasn’t just hurting in my heart but I was hurting on my tummy too. I went to wash up before I sluggishly went to the kitchen. I was wearing black and gray stripped pj shorts and a white tank top. I decided just to make Luke a tuna salad; I just wasn’t in the mood to make something heavy or warm. The day was hot and I just wanted to curl back in my room with the AC on, a blanket, food and watch anime.

“Lunch is done I’m going to go back to my room” I say looking at Luke with a frown ready to cry.

“Aria… are you ok?” He asked standing up I could see guilt in his eyes but it was only a flash and then it was replaced with something else. This was the first time he had seen me sad, and it wasn’t because of him ok maybe a little because of him. But it was mainly my hormones acting up.

“I… I’m fine… my stomach just really hurts ok” I say moving my hand to rub my stomach and the other on my back. “Just really bad cramps… I’m going to go curl up in bed…”

“Oh… it’s that time of the month kitten?” He asks with a cocky smirk back on his stupid beautiful face.