Mystery

Aria on the side :D DON'T for get to give me some love VOTE

ಌ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ಞ

Even a few weeks later after I blacked out I still had a bad feeling in my gut. The feeling told me that something was off or that something went wrong that night. I kept getting miny flashbacks of what happened I wish I hadn’t blacked out, I wished I remembered. Everything was like a jumbled mess in my mind from that night.

There were something’s that just didn’t add up. I had bruises on my arms and I couldn’t remember how I got them, I also assumed the blood was from Mark but I wasn’t sure. Later on Mark had told me that the blood was from our neighbors, the only couple on the floor, they had a party fight and both Luke and Mark helped calm things down. The thing is that I saw her on the elevator and asked her how she was and if she got hurt when the fight happened and she said she didn’t know what I was talking about. I didn’t know why they would lie about what had occurred.

I also don’t know why but I wanted to find out the truth, badly. Maybe it was because things had changed and I wasn’t sure if it was for the better or worst. Luke seemed to always be busy or out of the house, he wasn’t rude about it; like he used to be, he just wasn’t around. He sent me on one errand in the span of weeks. He appeared to be distancing him self from me but I didn’t know why.

On the other hand Mark gave me the impression that he was trying hard for us to work out. I wanted to try too, but something told me it wouldn’t work between us. We just hung out we hadn't gone on our 2nd date just yet. I wondered if the way I felt for Luke could be earned over time for Mark. He always came over for dinner and stayed for a long time afterwards. He always helped me wash dishes since he couldn’t cook. It was nice not to be alone but I missed Luke’s company. Part of me wondered if it was my fault he was avoiding me.

Then when I got flashes of the night we smoked, I remembered how he was kind, gentle and caring. The way he took care of me was just the way Mark treated me but when it was Luke, it was different. I expected the kindness from Mark but not from Luke so when it happened it was special. I felt stupid for thinking that but that’s how it felt.

Brian had been coming around the house too; we just mainly hang out in the living room trying to work out our projects. We were now on to our second project, I got an A on the first one. I was freaking out because I had to build a rat trap car. I could deal with the artistic side of things, but not with the engineering for it to run.

“I never see Luke around” Brian says shifting on the floor to grab the hot glue gun to glue some wood to the car. The living room was crazy there were materials and tools all around. His car was going to be a one wheeler how he would manage that was beyond me I was having a hard enough time with four.

“His busy with work and school” I answer automatically not looking up from the mess I had in front of me.

“Yeah its midterm week… a lot of people get busy around this time… how are you holding up?” Brian asks as he puts the glue gun down and holds on to his car to make sure it glues the right way.

“I’m fine… I guess I’m only worrying about biology everything else is good” I answer as I file down the holes where my axle will go. “What about you?”