First time

Pic of mark on the side

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariana POV

While I waited I went on my email and Wattpad checking my messages and reading over all the comments. A lot of them made me smile specially the long ones with predictions. I heard the bell ring and opened the door smiling hoping it was the pizza guy but it wasn’t. I stared up at this guy he looked kind of scary. He had blond short hair and blue deep blue eyes. He looked down at me shocked and I looked up at him confused. I let my eyes wonder around his body he was very buffed and it was seriously intimidating.

“Is Luke here sweet heart?” He asks eyeing me down.

“Hmm yeah he is in his room…” I say stepping to the side letting the guy in. I looked back at the guy as he made his way towards my roommate’s room his back was hella sexy and he had a nice firm butt.

“Pizza?” the pizza guy says startling me and breaking me from my naughty thoughts.

“Yes sorry how much?” I ask pulling a twenty out of my pocket.

“15.45 Pizza, soda, wings and cheese sticks with sauce” I smile and take it all. “Thanks keep the change.”

“Get the fuck out!” I hear Luke scream as I put everything on the kitchen island.

“Fine! I’m outta here! But don’t say I didn’t try!” I hear his friend? Scream. “And I’ll take that fine piece of meat out there she could be a fun fuck!”

I frown wondering who he was talking about but when he came out his eyes landed on me and he smirked. I stared up at him innocently as he walked up to me and put an arm around my waist.

“What are you doing?” I ask pulling away shyly.

“Come on sweetheart I saw you checking me out don’t you want to leave this ass whose probably done with you by now?” he asks.

“Wha-“ I was cut off.

“GET OUT OF MY APPARTMENT” Luke screams and literally kicks the guy in the ass.

The guy trips and falls taking me down with him and he falls on top of me. Muscles are really heavy because it felt like I had a huge rock on top of me or something. I struggled to get out from underneath. Then Luke grabbed him and tossed him out. I sat up with my mouth wide open wondering what the hell had just happened.

“Why the hell did you let him in?” Luke yelled at me. He was so intimidating specially because he was standing over me and I was still on the ground even when I stood up he was much taller then me.

“Well… I thought you guys… were friends I’m sorry” I whisper casting my eyes down.

“Don’t ever let anyone in unless you know for sure they are my friends you got that?” he says calmer. I nod and he continues, “good.”